Draw-Tite 36179 Trailer Hitch

DLF

Registered
Anyone want this thing? Came on the Florida LSC I just bought.

What you see is what you get.

$75 shipped (lower 48)

Attachments

• HPIM0279.JPG
    HPIM0279.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0280.JPG
    HPIM0280.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
thats a rear hitch, i had the exact same one on my 98 lsc and my blue 93. i wish i knew you wanted to get rid of it when i sold you that fender i would have worked something out, i need another for my green 93 but i just signed the lease for my new house and I am flat broke!

thats a rear hitch, i had the exact same one on my 98 lsc and my blue 93. i wish i knew you wanted to get rid of it when i sold you that fender i would have worked something out, i need another for my green 93 but i just signed the lease for my new house and I am flat broke!

If you really want it, I'm sure we can work something out :D

i could really use it for sure, when i sold my 98 lsc i forgot to take my hitch off of it before the new owner took it away. i just dropped the last 1300 dollars to my name into the lease on our new house so i dont know what we could work out!!! think of something, maybe you need some parts i might have, i dont know!

i could really use it for sure, when i sold my 98 lsc i forgot to take my hitch off of it before the new owner took it away. i just dropped the last 1300 dollars to my name into the lease on our new house so i dont know what we could work out!!! think of something, maybe you need some parts i might have, i dont know!

PM Sent

Hmmm, guess he really didn't want it....

Thanks for your reply. I was in the process of working on a project that is no longer alive . So, I don't need the hitch any longer. I am working on the wife so I can buy a truck.

Noooooo!!!! Where has this thread been hiding? lol. Call me any time today. 609-752-4459. I could use one for the little 3'x5' in my back yard.:D

Back