FS: parts or parts car

jaygrant

Registered
Hey Guys. I just wanted to let everyone know that I just bought a 95 black on black car for the transmission. I need a few parts here and there (nothing major other than the tranny) and the rest of it I will be parting out. I drove the car over 2 hours back home (with no front air ride.....SO MUCH FUN) and it ran strong! I was blessed to get the car for a very reasonable price and I wanted to jump on here and offer to pass the remaining parts on here before I went to the "BAY" I will help out in any way possible as far as delivery or shipping, and I will provide as many pics as you would like of any parts you might need. I have kicked around the idea of swapping the complete interior from this car to mine, but the only set back is that this car has no sunroof and mine does. I'm not sure just how hard it would be to find a black headliner with a sunroof.... Mine is deep jewel green with the "peanutbutter" interior. The black interior is in very very good shape.

Whats all wrong with it: Light hit in the rear passenger tail light (i drove it home)

front air bags are down, but the odd thing is that the on dash computer says the air ride is off, when in fact it is on. (any Ideas here??)

Paint seems to have not liked its clear coat because a great deal of it is gone.

Grill is missing 2 teeth I think

windshield is cracked

back glass seal is rippled

passenger side tail light is more than likely on the freeway somewhere

trunk lid is bent

disc changer was swiped

Other than that, I will be MORE than happy to check on any parts you may need, and like I said, I was greatly helped out with the price and I don't mind helping out the next person who needs something. You all have always been so nice and helpful on here, so I would love to help you all out first.

Motor has 130k and some change, but (sounds better) than my 60k mile car!

didnt knock or smoke, even on start up.....and it had been sitting for a while.

If someone was interested in the whole car, I would do that too. I am waiting for the title as we speak.

I will try to check my messages here as often as possible, but if you email me at jaygrant21@gmail.com it will immediately be sent to my blackberry.

Thanks so much!

I'm interested in the ABS relay (solid state in the fenderwell), the compressor relay, and the compressor, if still available.

I would suggest pulling the air ride switch and twisting the wires together to see if it tries to pump up.

Back