Bye

Trixie

Staff member
Well, I'll still visit. But w/broken wrist and vaca in Vegas, I realized it's not really necessary for me to be here all the time.

Even though Mike Schultz is doing a great job, I am plannng on nominating Kyle to be our next head moderator. I think his joking style will really set LOD up as a unique group.

It's been tons of fun, I'll make it to some meets and stuff, but won't be around too much.

We discussed this for a while and I plan on maintaining your rather lax moderating style. You know, only stepping in when you can be bothered to do so. We'll miss you like a distant cousin who died but you hadn't seen since childhood so you didn't like cry or anything. Have fun in vegas, can't wait to see you on Cops. Man that show rocks!

Well, damn! Who is gonna yell at me now when I get out of line!;)

That would be me.

Your wrist will heal and you will miss us, it will be more relaxing for you to participate here as a contributor and not a moderator. :D

I must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. My sense of humor has died and gone away. Of course, this is April 2nd.

Back