1998 M8 LSC Black

blacks my fav. color. I've had afew black cars(major soft spot) they look soooo sweeet clean and so bad after driven! still can't help myself though.

Thanks everyone.

Haha yea, it had some major body roll goin on.

Yea lucky for me I have a second car, so I can keep it out of rain, and my buddy did a real good job detailing it so all I have to do is dust it to keep it clean.

Very Sharp....

Very Sharp....

A black on black & LSC no less. Can't go wrong with that combo. (Thumbs up).

Thanks man.

Actually my friend who takes most of the pics just got a new camera and wanted to try it out.
2834509851_0f515ffa98_b.jpg

2834508317_272560e24a_b.jpg

2835347632_35330648c6_b.jpg

or slower cornering lol. man your car looks awesome. i miss mine so much i dont even want to own anything now since i sold it. i have no interest in cars now.

Lol, I'm gonna agree with Max on this one Jamie. I'd rather put on parts so I can corner even faster than go slow.

Thanks for the complements. Any chance on getting another one Jamie?

if i hit the lottery maybe. if i didnt have kids, i seriously think i would move to alaska and live in a cabin out in the middle of nowhere where no one could bother me or find me. i dont see a another mark in my future anytime soon, or any car for that matter, cant afford to own a car.

Damn that sucks, well I wish you the best of luck in getting another car. I'm guessing Michigan isn't the only state with a failing economy.

Thanks. Yea those were taking shortly after I had a buddy of mine detail it with his professional kit.

Wow, what a shine. The paint looks great! I use Meguire products too, but haven't used the NXT stuff. I'm going to pick some up when my stuff runs out.

So one of my wheels from last year was leaking air due to corrosion, so I bought two new wheels as I found a couple brand new 17x9s. It was at this point that I realized the wheels I have been running are actually 17x7.5. Well brand new and used didnt look to well together, and I hate keeping chrome clean, so I got the wheels powdercoated. So this year I'll be running a staggered wheel/tire setup.

Anyways, pics:
3404859556_114e738eec_b.jpg

3404860014_1c81b5898e_b.jpg

3404860388_f49c8c2818_b.jpg

3404860818_a98791f45e_b.jpg

Lol no photoshopped invovled, they're just that shiny.

Getting the tires mounted today as well, I'm getting excited to finally drive my car again.

I used them on my projects as well. What did it run per wheel ? They had no problem removing the chrome ?

Currently we're trying to keep it local within the motownmuscle's C&S Coatings.

Back