Registrations to date

LeoC2

Registered
Come on folks, get your butts in gear, this is pretty poor. As of today 4/2 pre-registrations are:
(14) Lincoln Mark VII
(2) Lincoln Town Car
(8) Lincoln Mark VIII
(7) are registered under LOD

Now that I think about it.. I registered on Feb 3rd and haven't gotten anything from Carlisle to acknowledge that I'm registered. Do they send anything out?

You should get a post card that you are required to bring with you. You did give your home address, right?

Give them a call but I don't think they send anything n the mail anymore. They now confirm in an email. Check your credit card statement before calling to be sure they charged you.

I'm not sure who started it, but I think everyone registered should put the following line in their sig.

~ REGISTERED FOR CARLISLE 2009 ~

That way we know who the slackers are. :D

Hey folks! we're in! (tentatively) I've registered with Carlisle, although I can't fully commit to actually attending yet. Sarah has the time off, but I may not. The show takes place just prior to the last week of school. (June 9th) And since I work for the school district, and have a new call center/helpdesk project going live in May/June, it could be dicey. I truly do wish to attend, but if we don't make it, consider my $40 the "keep the club off the hill" fee. :) Sorry for dissapearing again lately. I'll be more social, I promise!

Thanks!
Mike (and Sarah)

Me too. We both had a good time last year. We're re-thinking the camping idea, however. Also, I might bring a campstove and coffee pot for morning beverages in the tent.

which reminds me. I hope to have a better beer selection. Any requests from the midwest? Beerdog, I'm lookin' at you!

Ok, called this morning and registered...

now I'll I need to do is figure out how to change my sig again...
::: looks scornfully at JP ::: :D

:D -J

Ok, that wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be...

:D -J

Last edited:
Back