How did we not win in 08?

Trixie

Staff member
They must not have come by while Isaac was decorated.

Let's win in 09!

From Events:

Coolest Club Hangout Award

All clubs are required to display a banner at their tent with their club name. We ask for the banner so that we can judge the Coolest Club Hangout Award, which was a hit in 2008. The Coolest Club Hangout Award will be presented on Saturday morning to the club with the most creative club tent display. In addition to the display you must also be an example of what Carlisle Events is all about: HAVING FUN! The Coolest Club Hangout award is a groovy banner for your club to proudly display at Carlisle, at your home gatherings and at any other events your group attends.

We need to decorate Isaac on Friday morning and leave him there through Sat. morning so we're sure he is seen by the judges. Perhaps also place the BadSax mobile inside the tent with the proper Lincoln camouflage.

Remember the year we gave free beer to anyone who joined the club...

I think that alone made us by far the coolest club at Carlisle...

:D -J

Will we have access to power? I'll bet I could bring a projector and DVD player

I'm sure we could manage some sort of generator, or multi jumper pack affair, but you'd have to have one bright projector, cause the sun light in intense...

I've often thought about how that would work. I'll have to look through the supplies. I'll bet I can come up with something!

There's no power that I have ever seen but I have seen other clubs use small generators. If it's quiet enough I don't think they have a problem. I'll ask next time I request the registration count.

We should 'plan' to get the judges tanked out of their minds... :D

Cause let's be honest here, we need to play to our strengths... :D

There should be competitive club drinking... we would rule.

yes and yes!

can anyone get their hands on one of those massage chairs? those are always popular. Then we can bet on how long somebody will sit in the chair before they realise that there is no masseuse.

I've got some medium-sized PA speakers and tripods. don't know if they'll both fit in the trunk of the Mark though. then we'd need to tap into somebody's car stereo or something

Back