Converison questions

roadrage2

Registered
Anyone thats converted to coils what did you do with the extra wiring and air lines? Im kind of picky about wires and if its not hooked up I dont like it on my car. How hard would it be to pull all the air lines completly off?
Will

Just tape them out of the way so that the car can be converted back, or just take wire cutters and have at it. New air line is available.

I converted my car last summer and just tucked the lines and wiring up into the fender wells in the front and zip tied them to something in the back. I cant remember what it was. On another note, the conversion sucks a lot! I should have never done it in the first place. The guys here told me not to but I didnt have the money. The car rides like crap! And now it rattles and I cant get rid of it! gonna just trade her in for a Maurauder I think. LOL!

I've been very happy with my conversion. I think the car rides just as good and has a much nicer dropped stance when parked. Anyway, like the others, I just tucked all the stock stuff out of sight.

Same here.. I love the conversion. The car handles great and the ride is not that much different. ....no rattles here.. but then I didn't have any before the conversion.:rolleyes:

On another note, the conversion sucks a lot! I should have never done it in the first place.

100% agree. My air ride worked fine, but I was told it would "handle like it was on rails" by one of the sellers of the kit. Biggest problem is the front end. It floats and the car bottoms out on speed bumps after you have crossed it. Also, I don't think the tires wear as well either. Going back to bags soon. 3K in taxes are slowing my convert back. Taxes suck just as much as the coilovers!!!

Back