I can not believe it!

imtbear69

Registered
Wow, its hard to beleave that not one person has offered to make a donation to the make a wish car show for this weekend. I am so dissapointed that all my friends in the area have donated but none of my friends on here. well I guess that is OK.

How do you know that some of us don't already donate to MAW or some other charities? Last year a group of us in my Corvette group sent a little girl and her family to Disney World and we will do another fund raiser this year.
We also do a lot of fund raising for Saint Jude's.

I must've missed that. it's one of my fave charities, send me details, please, I'll pledge something.

Wow, its hard to beleave that not one person has offered to make a donation to the make a wish car show for this weekend. I am so dissapointed that all my friends in the area have donated but none of my friends on here. well I guess that is OK.
That is hard to believe. I will now personally pledge $100,000 to the foundation.

APRIL FOOLS..................................:D

How do you know that some of us don't already donate to MAW or some other charities? Last year a group of us in my Corvette group sent a little girl and her family to Disney World and we will do another fund raiser this year.
We also do a lot of fund raising for Saint Jude's.

Not saying that any one does not make donations, In my post car show I explained why i was asking and i was going to make the donation from LOD I did not mean to offend any one, I just thought I would have heard from at least one member, I never got any thing till I made this comment.

I didn't see your post about donations, because I haven't been on here much lately. All I've been able to donate to this year is our local shelter :(

Back