Oh what a surreal Easter it has been!

LeoC2

Registered
Today was downright weird. Started off this morning being contacted by an old girlfriend from France I haven't seen in 15 years, she found me on Facebook.

Then by my long lost cousin Marian who also found me on Facebook and I haven't seen in 25 years. She married a Funny Car driver who's crash is listed as the worst ever recorded! I looked it up and found it, he actually lived through this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_XkBv_zt1w

And to top all this off... another cousin, her brother, also contacted me and swears he hasn't talked to his sister in 20 years so apparently it's a coincidence they both found me on the same day. I'm still walking around shaking my head! Too strange a day.

Last edited:
Did you hit the lottery?

Funny, i ran into a friends mother in the CVS today that i have not seen in 13 years, so i stoped by the house to say hi. She now has 3 kids. found out another friend i have not seen in 10 years and moved to FL now has 2 kids. I better get busy making some, later....

Yeah, hou'd think I won the lottery the way all the relatives suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

I'm just waiting to hear more about the French girlfriend!

Back