Can't decide which beer to drink?

steve

With "LOD" Since 1997
what-should-i-drink-beer3.jpg

Mmmmm...Sam Adams Utopia. I would love to try that. I saw a bottle that the liquor store about 5 years ago for $150. I was contemplating it.

That chart is missing one... make your own! I've been doing that for the past 10+ years.

That led me right to my beer (Guinness) except for only one mistake; I do know how to access the Stargate (you just dial it like a phone number).:D

I love that chart but it also led me straight to guinness. Oh well maybe I can substitute with some of my friends good homebrew. I did however have a Scottish beer the other day called old engine oil LOL

Mmmmm...Sam Adams Utopia. I would love to try that. I saw a bottle that the liquor store about 5 years ago for $150. I was contemplating it.

That chart is missing one... make your own! I've been doing that for the past 10+ years.

Sam Adams is brewed by Miller btw.

Chart doesn't make sense...Colt 45 and Mickey's Malt are exactly the same beer in different containers. Country Club is also the same recipe as Steel Reserve. And if I recall correctly, Pabst Blue Ribbon is the same as Old Milwaukee.

All of these are brewed and bottled by Miller.

I've got another spoiler for all of you who like the Mexican stuff...those breweries are not regulated by any health agency or the FDA. That's how they get the 'unique' flavor...

I've got another spoiler for all of you who like the Mexican stuff...those breweries are not regulated by any health agency or the FDA. That's how they get the 'unique' flavor...

Really? Really? But I like Tecate and the Modelo's - not sure if those are made in Mexico though, I never really looked.

Just like they say don't drink the water, don't drink the beer as well. And those clear bottles that Coronas comes in are the worst for beer.

This is true I would never drink or buy a beer that is in a clear glass bottle. Light alone will turn a good beer bad very quickly. That is why most beers come in brown, amber, or green glass bottles. Not to mention there are even a few that still use little crockery containers too.

This is true I would never drink or buy a beer that is in a clear glass bottle. Light alone will turn a good beer bad very quickly. That is why most beers come in brown, amber, or green glass bottles. Not to mention there are even a few that still use little crockery containers too.

Green is just above clear when it comes to protecting the beer, the dark brown/amber bottles are the best at protecting the beer.

Back