2009 Carlisle Events

driller

El Presidente
Staff member
The Carlisle All-Ford Nationals demonstrates the strength of the Blue Oval. Everything Ford, Lincoln and Mercury, this show attracts new-car buyers and vintage lovers and provides customers with a vendor shopping experience that is second to none.

Carlisle All-Ford Nationals
Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009

Ford GT Display
“Sonic Blue”, Owner, Designer and Leader of the GT program, prototypes, race cars and more.

“Sonic Blue” has been located and purchased by GT Joey and will be on display! If you’re unsure what “Sonic Blue” is, this is your opportunity to see this spectacular piece of history in person. Plus, Chris Theodore (original owner of “Sonic Blue” and past VP at Ford) and Fred Goodnow (responsible for developing the GT-40 and the GT vehicles) will be attending. And if that is not enough, Camilo Pardo, original designer of the GT will be attending and sharing tales of the GT design process, and he might even have some really neat stuff for you to ogle over, including his art & maybe one of his cars! Now that is what you call AWESOME!

Register your Ford GT to be a part of a special display celebrating the most amazing sports car ever produced by the folks at Ford. Join GT Joey and the rest of the gang as we gather to honor this timeless classic. This is a GREAT chance to see a huge collection of Ford GT cars in a special display area. There will be more Ford GT cars in one place than you could ever imagine. We’ll have prototypes, race cars, special one-of–a-kind models and hot GT’s like the one you see in the picture owned by Pete Sienkiewicz. Join us for some really hot GT Joey action. You won’t want to miss this party!

Register Today!

45 Years of Mustangs
A display to commemorate the original pony

To commemorate the 45th anniversary of the original pony car and the introduction of the latest edition of the Mustang, we will have a special display as you drive into the fairgrounds, featuring an example from each year of production. We are hoping Ford will have a few examples of the 2010 to round off the display.

Register Today!

MUSTANG LEMONADE
The greatest collection of Yellow Mustangs . . .

Come and enjoy LOTS of yellow Mustangs. Lemonade at times is tart, but this collection of Yellow Mustangs will be VERY sweet! Picture 50 Yellow Mustangs all lined up in a row and you just imagine the thrill from the north hill. Let’s make this the THRILL of the Carlisle All-Ford nationals Showfield. The Yellow Mustang Registry is really fired up and plans to outdo 2008. Join us here June 5-7, 2009 and let your eyes feast on the scene created by all those yellow Mustangs. Perhaps this club, or YOUR’S will be in competition for the Coolest Club Hangout Award?

Register Today!

COOLEST CLUB HANGOUT AWARD
Inaugural award well received . . .

The Coolest Club Hangout Award was so very well received by our participants that the award is now a regular feature during the All-Ford Nationals. There are a number of clubs preparing themselves for the 2009 show trying to unseat our 2008 champion, the Bad Mustangs Club. In order to win the award, a club must decorate their club tent in a manner that makes it “THE PLACE” to hangout for the weekend. Plan your theme and your decorations well because there are a host of clubs vying for the honor. We will be checking out the club tents Friday & early Saturday. The wining club will have their award flying, along with bragging rights at their tent the balance of the weekend. Get set up early and show your stuff!

Register Today!!!

Ug... Friday I'll arrive (I hope) just in time for the after drinking, drinking... :D

And let's be honest... some of us (me) are not at our best "early" anything... :D

:D -J

yeah, the timing of the judging could be a problem.

But we'll organize and see what we can come up with.

We have been known from time to time (like every time we get together) to occasionally have an alcoholic beverage... :D

That was a quick shopping after we had run out of everything that was already at the party...

And here is the same shopping cart in the driveway of the party...
It just seemed much easier to put the whole cart in the trunk, and it was... :D

And this is us making good use of the newly acquired cart... :D

Last edited:
Gees.....maybe I OUGHT to bring the truck!!! ( I could help ya'll haul the booze) If I paste a pic of a Mark on the hood, do ya think I can park with the Lincolns?

2005F250.jpg

Last edited:
Just tell people it is a blackwood

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

Hell, people voted actually voted for the Saxillac... :err-what?:

So, yeah, just tape a Star over the Blue Oval and you might win your class :D :D :D

Back