Bought another Mark VIII today

MICAHS97m8

Registered
I haven't had a mark in months and I finally got down to 2 cars so I could buy another. Lol. I went over to Philly and drove a 97, Black on Tan, 66k miles, and OCTOSTARS! All this and only $3500. I don't think i can post pics because I'm not a full-fledged member, but I will take some pics next week when I pick it up. Expect to see it at Carlisle. I'm trying to get my cousin's rose mist and a few more over there too.

Trying to get a babysitter for the kids and then i will pre-register. What are we up to now? 14-15? Come on people, there's 126,103 Mark VIII's out there (minus the ones that are in pieces), we can pull together 25 for LOD. My whole family drives these cars (uncles and cousins) and i'm trying to get a "reunion at Carisle" of sorts.

I haven't had a mark in months and I finally got down to 2 cars so I could buy another. Lol. I went over to Philly and drove a 97, Black on Tan, 66k miles, and OCTOSTARS! All this and only $3500. I don't think i can post pics because I'm not a full-fledged member, but I will take some pics next week when I pick it up. Expect to see it at Carlisle. I'm trying to get my cousin's rose mist and a few more over there too.
post links from photobucket, we can still navigate to see them, it costs $20 a year to join here

Sounds like you got a deal on your Mark! Glad to have you here, and I sure hope you make it to Carlisle!

We have club dinners scheduled for Friday and Saturday nights, and we'd love to see you there! Also, if you join LOD before you pre-register, you'll be eligible for the members-only prize drawings!!

Congrats on the new baby. Yeah, join, it's worth it, and post pics. Or, don't join and post a pic anyway. ;) And see you at Carlisle!

loaded some pics from the day i got it. Like i said before, not perfect but it only has 66k miles. That Eagles plate is gone now.
016.jpg
017.jpg
018.jpg
020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for fixing that mike. I washed, waxed, and polished yesterday. It looked good for an hour or so and the pollen was on it like a fat kid on a cupcake.

Looks like the wrong kind of center caps on those octastars....

I've got 2 that are in pretty decent shape for sale.....one is almost perfect, but the other is probably 7.5 out of 10.

Interested? email LINCMK7LSC@aol.com

Back