Performance Drivetrain, Free Car w/ Purchase!

JoshMcMadMac

Registered
$4000

Solid 5.0L, XE270hr-14 cam, ported GT40 heads, Comp Cams dual valve-springs, 1.72 Scorpion roller rockers, ported Cobra intakes, BBK 1 5/8" headers, under-drive pulleys, 65mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, all with less than 10k miles on it. T-5, aluminum driveshaft, 4.10's, 2½" x-pipe off-road exhaust. Making 270HP/305ft.lb. at the wheels with a nice, flat power-curve.

Good luck trying to put all of this together on your own for $4k...I was patient to find the deals and still have more than that into this. But wait! call within the next 10 minutes and you get the following bonus:

1992 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE. Red, needs paint and a little body work. Sunroof. Black interior is in very nice shape. 105k miles. Subframe connectors, Kenny Brown caster/camber plates, 17x9 FR500's with 275/50 Nitto's in the rear and 245/45's up front. All the brakes and bushings are good. Will come with previously mentioned drivetrain installed and ready to pound pavement.

Email me at JMcAlister AT GMail DOT com to buy it.

Your free gift:
IMG_2450.jpg

Someone asked, so I snapped a few pictures just now in the garage...I know they suck, but that is the best I can work with for now with the bad weather.
http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...dMac/LSC SE/

One picture shows the dent, which was taken by the previous owner. It was not bad, so I smacked it out and bondo'd it. There is another picture of what I managed to accomplish with cleaning up the dent. I then got a can of DupliColor that is a match to the factory color and blended it in. The car still needed (needs) a paint job, but as I said before, it surprises me that I have to point out the area I fixed to folks. Looking under the hood, I should mention that the battery is brand new. Also, those are genuine '93 Cobra intakes, not GT40's or knock-offs.

Back