PRE-REGISTER for Carlisle by May 18th!

... This also may be everyone's last chance to meet Candy, the dog slut, if we bring her.

Sharon, if the heat is anything like last year that may not be a good idea. Bring a personal miser, remember the ones I had last year? The dog's go absolutely nuts for these, they love the feeling.
8b82b168c7ddb42682aec157da7b8447.jpg

Sharon, if the heat is anything like last year that may not be a good idea. Bring a personal miser, remember the ones I had last year? The dog's go absolutely nuts for these, they love the feeling.
8b82b168c7ddb42682aec157da7b8447.jpg

Yeah, I have to check into those, although Mrs. Driller gave me that fan spray thingie for my hot flashes.

Weather is always an unknown, but we're so close to the hotel, and both of us will be there with both cars, so we can always take shifts with her in the hotel for the afternoons while it's hot. She's not a barker, and she's really easy-going, so she can be left alone, too. We do have to think about it more.

Drop the insurance on the one that doesn't run, register and insure the '96 and get your hiney to Carlisle.

I was thinking about it, until yesterday when I went outside and looked at my '96. We've been having some strong winds and uh, yeah... probably not gonna happen. =\ I'll try to remember to take pics tomorrow.

I was thinking about it, until yesterday when I went outside and looked at my '96. We've been having some strong winds and uh, yeah... probably not gonna happen. =\ I'll try to remember to take pics tomorrow.

Oh, no :(

PRE-REGISTER by May 18th and get your very own exclusive Lincolns of Distinction bag stuffed with all kinds of free goodies!

This year's package includes a commemorative "Carlisle 2009" Lincolns of Distinction tee shirt, a Lincolns of Distinction drink koozie, a mini-ratchet set, a mini-screwdriver tool kit, a tire pressure gauge, microfiber towels and even more to come! :)

Here's some sneak pics...

Attachments

• goodies0001.jpg
    goodies0001.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
  • goodies0002.jpg
    goodies0002.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
  • goodies0003.jpg
    goodies0003.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • goodies0004.jpg
    goodies0004.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
We will also have some stuff from last year... pens, bottle openers, cards, etc... and I have been told there are a couple more vendors still planning to contribute.

We may wish we would've went with a bigger bag! :D

Nice stuff!

I use those screwdrivers all the time. I do need new set though.

I'll be sure to bring the bag from last year to help hold all the neat stuff.:D

I'll pre register on payday (Friday). I know it's cutting it close, but I just got that the 3-day weekend off today. Still trying to convince the rest of the fam. I'm probably gonna rent a cabin at the western village rv park if they still have one open. The car isn't show quality, but i'll be there. Micah

Nice Handouts!! I never would have expected that!! I am looking forward to the trip. :D Will be a nice weekend get away for me and my Dad!! Next year I will get my wife to go! This year she has too much going on at work.

haha sorry, I've been working my @$$ off lately at starbucks (most of it off the clock cause I have a tendency to care too much)... and working on getting ready. I managed to fix my car and I'm preregistered!!! Only downside is the girl that was coming up with me (and was going to split the hotel room with me) backed out, so I need to find somewhere to stay. If need be, I'll just sleep in a hotel parking lot in my car. :)

Anyone got a room they want to share?

Back