Blue Flame rejects transplant

driller

El Presidente
Staff member
Morgantown, WV - Sources reported the infamous 'Blue Flame' is recovering from surgery in a secret undisclosed location following 'transplant surgery'.

Speaking on conditions of anonymity, sources close to the story report the Blue Flame was transferred to the recovery ward following the surgery and was responding well when it developed symptoms leading some to believe the transplant was being rejected. Tests confirmed the worst, and plans were being made for a second surgery. Experts familiar with the procedure say "This is a serious condition. The surgery will most certainly need to be done again. Although rare, these things do happen."

Some suspect the suprise setback could lead to a shorter track season for the Blue Flame team this year. Coming off a record year last season, the team had high expectations for this year. In the off season, elective surgery was scheduled to enhance the track performance even further. After several delays the Blue Flame was finally transported to the secret facilities where the operation took place. Security was tight surrounding the story and few even knew of the procedure taking place. No details were released of the procedure and sources are not divulging any further information.

Experts speculate it could be weeks before the Blue Flame is released from the second surgery to run at the track once again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

I hope the Blue Flame pulls through...!

:D -J

Godspeed Blue Flame!

My "Green Smoke" is under the knife as well, nothing serious though.:D

Yeah, mine is down with a bad IMRC valve...been two months now. I've given up all hope of getting a cheap one and just paid Max (FSF) $340 for a new one. Should be up and running next week...with new Amsoil ATF. Gonna see if it can hold up to the high temps from the carbon fiber lock up disc. If not, I'll be replacing tranny fluid as often as I replace motor oil.

My Best wishes to the Blue Flame, and the entire driller family during this difficult time of concern. :)

The Mark is under the knife also, as I type this. I was unsuccessful trying to revive the air ride, so Doctor Eddie from American Air Suspension came through with a 1 1/2" lowered coil conversion kit for The Mark.

I hope to have it back today or tomorrow, because I plan to take it to the track this weekend at Silver Dollar Raceway to prepare for next weekend's Speed Channel TV series "Pass Time".

They are taping 10 episodes at Atlanta Dragway, and no guarantee, but there is a good chance The Mark will make the show, since the production assistant asked me to be there when the gates open, and they will make their final decision by noon. :cool:

Mike, coils ? WTF ?

I know... :frown: Calvin and I tried everything, including every pin test in the manual, and had Eddie send his scan tool to try and get it going, and no luck. I replaced the module, relay, all sensors, and zippo nada - not a single lead on what is wrong on the tool, or for that matter get anything to work.

The manual says to replace the module and relay again after doing the pin test. All the bags still hold air, and it has been months since the air ride has worked.

So, rather than replacing the entire wiring harness and all air ride components, I decided to cave and go to coils. Big Scott and Scott L. both said that is what they both are doing to their Mark's. Actually, Big Scott already did his.

Sorry for the hijack JP. I am going to update my thread when I get The Mark back.

N20 + 93DOHC don't mix, or am I way off base here ?

You're not even warm. :p We've got a ways to go yet before a power adder.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. My withdrawl symptoms are worsening though and I have started plans for modding the '96. I will soon have a chip from BOC, a 3500 stall PI converter, MMx driveshaft and 4.10s with traction-lock. I'll run it at the track until the Blue Flame recovers. ;)

Mike, I hope to see you on the Speed Channel soon. I doubt the contestants will come close to guessing the ET on the Mark! Be sure to let us know when it airs! :cool:

I'll bet Blue flame will get up and running really quick once he hears the boys from Detroit (Hosts of Famous Pull Parties) have been around asking the condition of him. LOL

Get well quick Blue Flame they're eyeing you!!

Me and a few of da boys will be gathering here at the hideout today. We will hold a moment of silence for youse.:D

hmmm?

hmmm?

Secret location? I knew i should of changed the battery in the magnetic transponder i stuck under your framerail last time at SSHS while changing tires. Now i can't keep tabs on you Driller, or your secret hideout whereabouts.... haha :cool: Lets us all know when she gets out of surgery.

JP, did the headers arrive yet? It wasnt easy getting V-10 headers shipped. Especially the custom ones. They are bulky, but the custom weld/bends/angles will make them fit right in. Money well spent.

Giorgio says the tranny is crated, and will ship tomorrow.
Man it's gonna be a nice set up for ya.

JP, did the headers arrive yet? It wasnt easy getting V-10 headers shipped. Especially the custom ones. They are bulky, but the custom weld/bends/angles will make them fit right in. Money well spent.

Giorgio says the tranny is crated, and will ship tomorrow.
Man it's gonna be a nice set up for ya.

Shhh... I've told you how many times not to contact me on the open forums! :eek:

Use the encrypted VPN tunnel messaging system I sent you the password for!

My bad. Sorry JP.

did the parts arrive yet? I hope you like the custom colored coating I had done for you. It's the least I can do to return that "favor".

Your new ECM-IX should be done soon, just as soon as you send me the drive-shaft O.D. and where you want the drive shaft speed sensor mounted.

the tunnel message isnt working. sorry. I'll try the encryption code again.

Back