What's New for Carlisle?

I just got a new thing for my car. I've been looking for this thing for a while. It's not a real important thing, but I'm looking forward to installing it.

I'll put photos of the thing here when I install it.:D

Some bling and some bang...
IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

BTW still no thing :(

maybe another 2-3 weeks before the thing goes through, and then I'll cal the guy and see if I can put this plan into action... :D

:D -J

I finally installed my new thing for Carlisle last week.

It's just a black carpet and package tray though.:)

OK, we're likely down to two. :eek:

That's still two more then I'll be showing up with... :(

Looks like Caddysax, aka the Saxillac, aka the Saxmobile, aka D-T-Sax Escobar maybe making a comeback tour... :D

I think you'll like D-T-Sax Escobar... it's a good look... :D

That being the case, you might need updated "cammo" to blend in. I'll bring some extra electrical tape so we can tape the "middle" door seams. Insta-Coupe!

Register for Carlisle

Register for Carlisle

Is it to late to register for Carlisle. Just got back from the west coast and it slipped my mind. My daughter has graduation Sunday so I will have to leave Sat. afternoon. Just didn't know if it would be worth all the fuss to pre-register or just come down. Have not missed a Ford Carlisle yet but not sure whether to bring the Mark VIII or the Toriono GT. Ant suggestions?

Get on that web sire and register now.... pretty sure you can still do it. Car choice is up to you....which one LOOKS better. What year is the GT? If it's the Starsky and Hutch one, bring the Mark VIII! If it's older, bring the GT

The GT is a 69 Red Fastback but I haven't driven it in 3 yrs. The Mak VIII is a 93 that I had down there last year. The Mark is certainely more dependable but the Toriono is 40 yrs old this year. Decisions--Decisions. Ithought if it would make a difference to the club as far as tent site/display location, I would pre-register the Mark (although it is after the 18th) if it would help.

Back