PRE-REGISTER for Carlisle by May 18th!

Patrick, if all else fails, talk to hubby and see if you can just stay with us, but you'd have to sleep on the couch (pull-out bed) and help with the dog, who is most likely going to join us. PM him (beerdog) or me for his e-mail addy if you need it.

haha, what will I have to do to help with the dog?

Whatever I say to do. Basically, you become my personal assistant. So really, it means you hand me beers as I need them. And no beer for the dog, so water as she requires it. And an occasional walk if I can't walk straight. :p

Check with Sax, I don't know who's staying with him if anyone. Try to find something, but I'm not going to let you sleep in a car.

Also you will be eligible for one of two mega-giveaway prizes (to be announced at a later date)! Last year we gave away two free nights stay in a local hotel and runner-up received gas reimbursement for the trip to Carlisle. This year YOU could be our grand prize winner! Prizes will be awarded at our annual awards banquet Saturday evening. You must be present to win and you must be one of the first 25 to pre-register! :D

Details posted HERE. :)

Back