FW1:Has anyone used it before?

MICAHS97m8

Registered
I bought a can of FW1 on ebay the other day. I saw a demonstration at the gas station on base and was very impressed. Has anyone used it before and had problems? Doing a full detail tomorrow hopefully (if the weather's nice). When I get done, i'll take some pics by the lake.

overall it worked pretty good. I took some pics but the lighting was all wrong. I'm starting with an inferior paintjob so not all the little spots are perfect, but it was a lot better than before.

I've been using Meguiar's products for the last couple of years, and really like them.

We especially like the Ultimate Quick Detailer (black bottle). We picked it up at a previous Carlisle show when it was a brand new product. If you like Meguiar's products, they always have a big tent at Carlisle with event specials.

That stuff is awesome! :D

Yup, it's awesome; here is a shot of my Mark's hood two years ago after using it.

lincoln-hood.jpg

Update: The wax does keep the water beading up but the High-gloss sheen didn't cover the swirls and scratches very long. My review on the product is not as good as ICE. Not sure what i'll try next.

Back