Registrations to date

Got a spot at Western RV reserved today!! I think they indicated last spot, or one of the last spots, at least for my size MH. :D

Now if the seafoam works I will be all set. ;)

(And if the Bruins get their act together!!)

Cool, glad to hear you're coming for sure! :D

1. Bud & Penny Pytko
2. FLM Fan
3: Tixer (Mike Martin)
4. Trixie
5. Beerdog (Hubby)
6. driller(JP1)
7. Mrs. driller
8. drill bit & spouse(JP2 & JP3)
9. billcu
10. Rene'
11. Leo
12. BadSax
13. Huggybear
14. Cadillackman
15. Cometman (Scott Ajac)
16. Bruinzfan (Keith)
17. Micahs97m8

Tried to get a cabin at western RV but they were booked full. I think I have another cabin lined up though. ~Pre-registered for Carlisle~:D

I may have an extra room at the Comfort Suites, if our local friends can't come along . . . will post closer to the show date.

It's not cheap, but it's the best IMO.

When I got my room last week there was 1 room @ the Comfort Suites, unfortunately it only had 1 king bed. Me & my friend don't do the Planes, Trains, & Automobiles bit. So we'll be staying in Harrisburg. On a side note, I may be bringing both of my Marks with me this year. I'm waiting on my brother to yay or nay on going with us. As we all know 3 is a crowd in a Mark VIII!

Reduced to scalping now are we?

Nope, just trying to be helpful. Our local friends can't decide if they're coming for sure ;)

We always end up with a couple members deciding to come at the last minute, and they can't find a room . . .

Well, I believe the comfort suites has a pull-out couch in the rooms with a king bed.

BTW, Hubby just figured out tonight we are taking two cars.

If anyone around here wants to drive with me, please let me know.

1. Bud & Penny Pytko
2. FLM Fan
3: Tixer (Mike Martin)
4. Trixie
5. Beerdog (Hubby)
6. driller(JP1)
7. Mrs. driller
8. drill bit & spouse(JP2 & JP3)
9. billcu
10. Rene'
11. Leo
12. BadSax
13. Huggybear
14. Cadillackman
15. Cometman (Scott Ajac)
16. Bruinzfan (Keith)
17. Micahs97m8
18. Patrick

REMINDER:

Today is the last day for pre-registration. I hope you all don't mind, but as my name was left off the pre-registration list for LOD (I swear I used the drop down box), I am going to post the list Leo was given. If you did pre-register and do not see your name on here, please contact Leo and/or me ASAP!

If you want your name removed from this list, please let me know. I'm not trying to violate anyone's privacy, but I'm fairly sure everyone who registered doesn't hide their names or the fact that they are attending the event.

LINCOLNS OF DISTINCTION
AJAC, SCOTT 1998 LINCOLN MARK VIII
BAIRSTOW, GEORGE 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII
BANACH, RON 1998 LINCOLN MARK VIII
BRADLEY, JOE 1998 lincoln mark 8 lsc
CERRUTI, LEO 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII
CUDDY, WILLIAM 1994 LINCOLN MARK
DOUGHERTY, NANCY J 2002 FORD LINCOLN
FORSYTH, PATRICK 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII
HOGAN, DAVID 1993 LINCOLN MARK VIII
LAUGHLIN, MATTHEW 1995 LINCOLN MARK VIII
MARTIN, MICHAEL 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII
MICHAELS, DEAN 1998 LINCOLN MARK VIII
PAINE, STEFAN 1994 LINCOLN MARK VIII
PETERS, JOHN A 1993 LINCOLN MARK VIII
PETERS, JOHN A 1996 LINCOLN MARK VIII
PETERS, JOHN A 2006 LINCOLN TOWN CAR
POLLMAN, KEITH 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII
PYTKO, CHARLES 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII
SAYLOR, RENE 1998 LINCOLN MARK VIII

And Leo is taking care of changing my registration so add:

Lester, Sharon 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII
Lester, Mike 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

That's 21 registrations. Come on, we can do 4 more!!!!!!!

Mine is the only one that's lower case...

they must know the Saxillac is going to make a comeback tour... :D

:D -J

I don't see my name on the list. I registered with lod on the 15th. Does it take a couple days to get in the system?
:confused:

I don't see my name on the list. I registered with lod on the 15th. Does it take a couple days to get in the system?
:confused:

It shouldn't, but I did alert Leo to this, and we'll just have to make sure that they fix the registration.

Please PM Leo with any relevant information (name, car, date of registration) and ask him to verify/correct with the Carlisle group. He fixed mine.

I'm driving down on the Friday. Anyone coming from this way on Friday, or heading back Sunday? I could use a phone number of someone else on the road just in case my car takes a crap. It is a beater '93, and it's looking like it'll have less than 1000 miles in my name when I take the trip.

I'm driving Friday Dave.

I'm not sure when I'll be leaving, but it will be before noon at least.:D

PM sent.

Please PM Leo with any relevant information (name, car, date of registration) and ask him to verify/correct with the Carlisle group. He fixed mine.

Please PM me with your info as well so I can make sure you have a goody bag. ;)

I'm driving down on the Friday. Anyone coming from this way on Friday, or heading back Sunday? I could use a phone number of someone else on the road just in case my car takes a crap. It is a beater '93, and it's looking like it'll have less than 1000 miles in my name when I take the trip.

We're heading back Sunday, probably after the awards are posted. We'll be going back your way probably until Toledo, OH.

Here we go, the final LOD pre-registration list (thanks Leo for taking care of this!):

LINCOLNS OF DISTINCTION
AJAC, SCOTT 1998 LINCOLN MARK VIII
BAIRSTOW, GEORGE 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII
BANACH, RON 1998 LINCOLN MARK VIII
BRADLEY, JOE 1998 lincoln mark 8 lsc
CERRUTI, LEO 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII
CUDDY, WILLIAM 1994 LINCOLN MARK
DOUGHERTY, NANCY J 2002 FORD LINCOLN
DOUGLAS, MICAH 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII
FORSYTH, PATRICK 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII
HOGAN, DAVID 1993 LINCOLN MARK VIII
LAUGHLIN, MATTHEW 1995 LINCOLN MARK VIII
LESTER, SHARON 1998 LINCOLN MARK VIII
LESTER, SHARON 1998 LINCOLN MARK VIII
MARTIN, MICHAEL 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII
MICHAELS, DEAN 1998 LINCOLN MARK VIII
PAINE, STEFAN 1994 LINCOLN MARK VIII
PETERS, JOHN A 1993 LINCOLN MARK VIII
PETERS, JOHN A 1996 LINCOLN MARK VIII
PETERS, JOHN A 2006 LINCOLN TOWN CAR
POLLMAN, KEITH 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII
PYTKO, CHARLES 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII
SAYLOR, RENE 1998 LINCOLN MARK VIII

We got sooooo close to 25. Getting excited now. I can handle the trip financially as long as i don't buy any more cars before then. LOL

Back