Blue Flame rejects transplant

My bad. Sorry JP.

did the parts arrive yet? I hope you like the custom colored coating I had done for you. It's the least I can do to return that "favor".

Your new ECM-IX should be done soon, just as soon as you send me the drive-shaft O.D. and where you want the drive shaft speed sensor mounted.

the tunnel message isnt working. sorry. I'll try the encryption code again.

You forgot to mention the flux capacitors...

My bad. Sorry JP.

did the parts arrive yet? I hope you like the custom colored coating I had done for you. It's the least I can do to return that "favor".

Your new ECM-IX should be done soon, just as soon as you send me the drive-shaft O.D. and where you want the drive shaft speed sensor mounted.

the tunnel message isnt working. sorry. I'll try the encryption code again.

[encrypt_code=1siN79%kCa82*H&qzP03]
Will the speed sensor be compatible with the carbon fiber driveshaft? I've heard of some installation issues because of interference with the heat tiles. [/encrypt]

[encrypt_code=1siN79%kCa82*H&qzP03]
Will the speed sensor be compatible with the carbon fiber driveshaft? I've heard of some installation issues because of interference with the heat tiles. [/encrypt]

Get the titanium forged sensor.

Sorry to hear about the health problems JP.

I'm going through a tough time as well. Vivian is scheduled for heart surgery on Wednesday and Mark decided to let his rear sag just yesterday so he will be operated on soon as well.

Here's to a speedy recovery!

JP... I solved the crank-to-flywheel clearance issue.

I'll send you a PM.

or better yet

[encrypted: 44L4LPP904#%//%96HEA[Y] TUR%%\\%%4692318L44P060TT0]

Back