Registrations to date

I jinxed myself yesterday. :(I found a cadillac craptera for $300 and had to pick it up. Not for me to drive, just for the parts (make my $$$ back on the doors). I really wanted to come out but, unless the Laforza sells before then, I can't afford it. Looking forward to the pics and stories in the aftermath.

I jinxed myself yesterday. :(I found a cadillac craptera for $300 and had to pick it up. Not for me to drive, just for the parts (make my $$$ back on the doors). I really wanted to come out but, unless the Laforza sells before then, I can't afford it. Looking forward to the pics and stories in the aftermath.

Find a way to come out. There's still over a week.

Why is Sharon on that list twice??? OH...beerdog is the other Sharon!!

Yeah, to get the multi-car discount, it doesn't let you put in two different first names. Hopefully we can change that at the event. Last year we had to recount LOD votes because JP had multiple cars entered and it took us a while to figure out that the votes went to different cars. :D

No can do. The cardinal rule is "What happens in Carlisle, stays in Carlisle." LOL :D

You gotta come and join the fun to get the real stories. :lol3:

Oh please, we post as soon as something happens. The more embarrassing/outrageous the better. :eek:

Still, one must experience these things in person, to truly appreciate them.

Oh man! Another so called "Wall of shame" to worry about. Where I seasonal camp in NH we are very quick to take pics and post them on a cork board located at a site we frequently party at. We have all been camping together about 5 or 6 years Summer and Winter. (The wall has become the walls.) You can always tell your good friends...they are the first to give you crap when you are in a....lets say....weakened state.

Sharon,
I know its hard....:frown:...But its time to remove the "Go Hawks" from your signature. I just removed mine for the B's tonight, with much anguish! But I know they are off golfing now. :( (J/K)

Oh man! Another so called "Wall of shame" to worry about. Where I seasonal camp in NH we are very quick to take pics and post them on a cork board located at a site we frequently party at. We have all been camping together about 5 or 6 years Summer and Winter. (The wall has become the walls.) You can always tell your good friends...they are the first to give you crap when you are in a....lets say....weakened state.

Sharon,
I know its hard....:frown:...But its time to remove the "Go Hawks" from your signature. I just removed mine for the B's tonight, with much anguish! But I know they are off golfing now. :( (J/K)

:( It's not really over is it?

Has everybody printed their registration confirmation? I just about did last year's instead!

Oh crap, that's right, I've gotta print mine out! Okay, now when I show up at the fairgrounds... what do I do?

Oh crap, that's right, I've gotta print mine out! Okay, now when I show up at the fairgrounds... what do I do?

When you get to Gate 3, they should direct you to the shed like place on the left. Park and go talk to either someone at the tents or in the shed (depends on how they set it up, I've done it both ways).

Just follow me, unless you actually want to get there early... then follow someone else... :D

:D -J

Has everybody printed their registration confirmation? I just about did last year's instead!

Printed mine and put it in the glove box of the Mark the day after I registered, to insure I didnt forget.:cool: Now I need check in the AM to make sure it wasn't used as scap paper by the kids. (With kids it doesn't always pay to be efficient!):rolleyes:

Keith

Back