What's New for Carlisle?

I just tried to register but the Carlisle homepage says that pre-registration is now closed. So, I will register when I get there on Friday and see you there.

OK, cool.

What's new? New CD changer for me. Went with a Pioneer 6 disc as I 1) didn't have time to shop around and 2) my only other option was a Pioneer 12, and I thought that would take up too much trunk space (ie, where it's mounted kinda gets in the way). Also, new rust bubbles. :(

I sure am glad I live south of the rust belt!!! Finally got done with the cleaning and rubbing and wiping and waxing and - and-- I FOUND NO RUST!!!!

New wheels(dirty car!)

New wheels(dirty car!)

Got these used for $600 with new tires,I needed tires too.

Attachments

• HPIM0599.jpg
    HPIM0599.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 0
Beerdog get your car fixed yet, Sharon?

Of course not Bud! She's filthy too. Well, apparently she's only blowing hot air while idling. The kid needs to borrow better tools tomorrow to check it out. There's just no way everything can get done in time, as I'm pretty sure I'm gonna leave sometime Wednesday.

I just tried to register but the Carlisle homepage says that pre-registration is now closed. So, I will register when I get there on Friday and see you there.

Just a thought... try to call?
I always call to register because the online has never worked for me... :confused:

:D -J

Back