Getting Ready

Last coat of Zaino is on.... also got the engine compartment and trunk done. Sometime during the week, inside with leather cleaner, rotate tires, polish wheels....and hope the rain storms doing mess it up TOO much! Fri-Sat is looking okay right now, but we all know that weather guessers are just that beyond 2 days!

I finally got my waxing done Saturday night, and treated the leather Sunday.

I had to have Brad rotate my wheels Friday when he did my brakes. The tire place put the wheels on the wrong sides of the car! I told him I'd never hear the end of it if they were going the wrong way . . . . :D

Yay! Chris, I didn't see your name (or notice it) on the pre-registration list. Did you pre-register with LOD? Let us know, and we can see if we can get that fixed.

When i registered for carlisle i made sure that my club offiliation was LOD, is there something else I need to do?

When i registered for carlisle i made sure that my club offiliation was LOD, is there something else I need to do?

They messed up mine too and someone elses. Please send a PM to Leo (LeoC2) with your information ASAP and hopefully he can straighten it out. He's been incredibly helpful in working with the people from Carlisle.

Did you register before May 18th?
Did you register online and use the drop-down box for Lincolns of Distinction?

Irregardless, you can fix any registration issues when you sign in at the main gate to get your credentials. Make sure the club affiliation is correct and verify the registration date.

But to get your goody bag, you need to have been pre-registered by May 18th! If so and it's a glitch on their end, we can verify everything there and get it taken care of. ;)

The goody bag is nice, but it's not like it's golden or anything. LOL, BUT the ticket inside could be worth big at the banquet! :D

See you there!!! :)

Wait, so when are you leaving?

:D -J

I am leaving about 10ish on Thursday AM.:big-grin:

When are you heading down J?

Got a sticker, and topped off the Deisel on the Motorhome, as well as an alignment on the Mark today.

Getting her detailed in the AM tomorrow....err today at 8, guess I better get to sleep!

Cleaning the Motorhome and stocking it in the afternoon ...and I should be all set!!

Keith:D

Last edited:
Did you register before May 18th?
Did you register online and use the drop-down box for Lincolns of Distinction?

Irregardless, you can fix any registration issues when you sign in at the main gate to get your credentials. Make sure the club affiliation is correct and verify the registration date.

But to get your goody bag, you need to have been pre-registered by May 18th! If so and it's a glitch on their end, we can verify everything there and get it taken care of. ;)

The goody bag is nice, but it's not like it's golden or anything. LOL, BUT the ticket inside could be worth big at the banquet! :D

See you there!!! :)

I registered WAAAAY before that. Like January. Ill email Leo and get things straightened out.

I am leaving about 10ish on Thursday AM.:big-grin:

When are you heading down J?

Got a sticker, and topped off the Deisel on the Motorhome, as well as an alignment on the Mark today.

Getting her detailed in the AM tomorrow....err today at 8, guess I better get to sleep!

Cleaning the Motorhome and stocking it in the afternoon ...and I should be all set!!

Keith:D

I won't be leaving the Cape until Friday evening at the earliest... :(

:D -J

Shopping: Complete

South Shore brewery, Ashland, WI
-Nut Brown
-Stout

James Page Brewery, Steven's Point, WI
-Iron Range Amber Lager

Rush River Brewery, River Falls, WI (woo-hoo!)
-Bubble Jack IPA

Viking Brewery, Dallas, WI
-"Viking Horde" (Varitey Pack)

Osaka Blues Brewery, Lyons, CO
-"Old Chubb" Scotch Ale.

New Glarus brewery, New Glarus, WI
-Raspbery Tart. (A Lambic. it's for the ladies!)

Last up, the three growlers!

Fitger's Brewhouse, Duluth Minnesota.
-Big Boat Oatmeal Stout
-Uhm.. "Single." looks like this one will be a surprise.

Mike's own personal brewery, River Falls, WI
-Java Stout (yes folks, I made it myself.)

Attachments

• IMGP4483.jpg
    IMGP4483.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 0
Looks good! I didn't have much luck shopping at costco - got guiness, pilsner urquell or something, mexican mix, heinekan.mike's hard lemonade. I have some optimator downstairs, and not sure what else beerdog may decide to bring with.

I was really hoping to track down some Surly for Mike. That's one of the other hot new local breweries. I couldn't find the stuff anyhere!

Who brought the spicy Mexican beer last year? That stuff hurt my face! I'll be sporting a 750ml canadian blend encapped with a golden crown for the festivities. Good to hear you got the car right Chris.

Last edited:
Back