Carlisle 2009

Financial aid

Financial aid

OK, I'll be reserving a room for Fri & Sat night. I'm looking @ The Holiday Inn on Harrisburg PK. If anyone wants to split the cost, I can get the 2 beds. If anyone is interested, please let me know by tomorrow or Tues. at the latest.

Ok, so I forgot where I posted this before. someplace we had a discussion about having the "coolest tent." I just got to looking up the electrical load of one of the LCD projectors we have here in the office. it's about 270 watts to "boot up" then about 215 sustained to run it. If we can find power, I'd be happy to bring it along for movies, or a photo slideshow or something. Monster inverter? Generator? Discrete late night extension cord running to the Cervini's truck?

I still need to check the outdoor performance. maybe I'll "borrow" one and a screen to take home tonight. Or perhaps just set one up on the loading dock over lunch.. :)

...hey guys...I wouldn't fret too much about electricity or screens....just hope and pray ( if you've a mind to) that the weather predictors are wrong at this point in time....rain, Fri-Sat-Sun!

...hey guys...I wouldn't fret too much about electricity or screens....just hope and pray ( if you've a mind to) that the weather predictors are wrong at this point in time....rain, Fri-Sat-Sun!

I saw sunny, partly cloudy for Friday and Sat on weather.com

I hope Everyone has a safe, and fun time at Carlisle! :) Wish I could be there, but I will be in Detroit this weekend watching my youngest daughter graduate from high school this Friday. :)

Not that anyone on here really knows me, but I'll be there this year! First year! yay! Oh, and is there a prize for furthest drive? I think it's just under 16 hours from me. Anyone coming from further out?

Last edited:
Not that anyone on here really knows me, but I'll be there this year! First year! yay! Oh, and is there a prize for furthest drive? I think it's just under 16 hours from me. Anyone coming from further out?

Did you Pre-Register??? :rolleyes:

Yay! Glad you'll be there. My son won't be there (remember, he has the same b-day as you). And yeah, did you pre-register? With LOD? We could be up to 25 pre-registers....

And we'll be able to celebrate our birthday's together, finally! My present to you is that you don't have to spend more than $50 on a present for me. :p haha

And we'll be able to celebrate our birthday's together, finally! My present to you is that you don't have to spend more than $50 on a present for me. :p haha

And my present to you is that I won't make you pick up dog poop with your bare hands. :p

Back