Lincoln hater

thegr81

Registered
well I said all the bricks fall in the right place without hitting me in the head they just did. where I live are five parking spaces I pick the one all the way to the left so I can open my drivers door all the way to get in and out with my wheelchair. next door is in office with three parking spaces and a tow away zone between the third space in my car. for some reason unbeknownst to me their secretary park in the tow away zone 6 inches from my door so I can't get in. I asked her repeatedly can't you leave me more space to park in one of the three empty parking spaces that nobody ever parks in.EVER.I've been there 2 years and there's never been a day that there is anybody in those faces because they have a whole lot out back. she's even gone as far to tell me she doesn't have to do anything for me. those of you that know me in the old days there would have been some break is going on but I bought and told the police after trying to have her car towed. I talked to the owner of the building and his response was I told her to move but she's sassy and she does what she wants! I said she's your secretary hell of a park in a spot. anyways she started actually give me room but is adamant that she will not move her car out of that spot as long as I have room I don't care. I've even said thank you to her and she just stares at the ground and walked away. now the bricks. after this long battle it's the weekend Saturday and Sunday and the bum that thinks he's a property manager parks his van there in that spot where I can't get in. and I'll come to front door I knock on the back door I knock going all the windows I know he's in there he's not answering the door. so I called his phone number I can hear his phone ringing inside still nothing. so I leave him a message saying what the bleep have my neighbor back my car out so I can get in. I'm not down the road 5 seconds when he calls on the phone telling me he doesn't have to do crap for me it's not handicap accessible and I'm an illegal tenant and I have no rights. I've been staying with my friend there since I had no other place to go and he was the only friend that would let me stay with him. when I got back there was a 30 day notice on the door. the building is now owned by a property manager company until its sold and there is no more lease .my friend has been there five years I've been with them for two he's never missed a rent payment ever.so I get up this morning and my car ie.he had my car towed just like he did to the girl in apartment 5 whose boyfriend was staying with her. it cost me $180 to get my car outand now I have to find another place to live so the 1100 dollars I had saved for the Lincoln now has to be spent on other things.I really can't get a break. I guess he's just a lincoln hater:banghead::banghead::banghead::mad-tilt:

Back