Carlisle Pics 2009

. . . the other was sliced for eating with an ax.

An ax that had been sanitized with half of a (broken) bottle of Belvedere, and then licked clean by Joe. And I still don't know why Sharon wouldn't eat the cake right off the ax. I did, and I haven't gotten sick! (yet... haha) :D

Looks like a great turnout! Glad you had almost as good a time as last year. (I don't have to explain why, do I?:D)

Here are a few of my pictures:

P6052698.JPG

P6052699.JPG

P6052701.JPG

P6052703.JPG

Based on the discussion these guys were having, this was his probe....not my color choice, but hey, why not be different?

P6052718.JPG

P6052719.JPG

P6052748.JPG

A hillside picture of the LOD group:

P6052749.JPG

Mustang Lemonade -

P6062778.JPG

Sharon "working" for Joe and I, as the latest members of LOD. I'm still waiting for my free detail that I was promised!!!

P6062792.JPG

Passing out drinks for the LOD members that won Carlisle awards:

P6072834.JPG

P6072839.JPG

And lastly, my husband Joe and myself when we got to Carlisle - It was our one year wedding anniversary and we didn't even get any presents from the group! ;-)

P6052683.JPG

Last edited:
I missed the pink Probe. I've never seen one quite like it before . . . very, um, unique ;)

That 'bird looks like the same color as my car...only a little off-white, maybe?

But then my car sparkles like a queer vampire... ;)

some great photos there. I spotted the pink probe, but didn't stop by to check it out in person. that's one crazy car. I never made it over to the Mustangs. A good friend of mine had a yellow mustang, and never knew there was a following. After I told her about last year's, she replied. "So THAT's why the yellow ones always waved.."

For your anniversary, you could have joined us for the birthday festivities on Saturday evening... We even had a wedding cake! (Congrats!)

And just for fun, here's my new desktop wallpaper at work!

Attachments

• IMAGE_005.jpg
    IMAGE_005.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
For your anniversary, you could have joined us for the birthday festivities on Saturday evening... We even had a wedding cake! (Congrats!)

We could have, but we were busy enjoying the show and being on vacation! However Joe wants to go back next year, so you all better plan some big shindig thing for us!

I'm sure by next year, the local Über-Mart will have an even larger example cake for him to "liberate." We'll do it up right!

No one gets pictures of me working! And note, we have already admitted we lie and bribe to get new members (and apparently steal too - aka wedding cake and other things which will not be mentioned).

Congrats Clayton and Joe on your anniversary! We'll definitely celebrate it next year!

Mike, nice setup you have there! Oh, and thanks for the beer, I had a nut brown Sunday and it was great!

It's good to be in IT. I found those little 17" LCDs sitting all neglected in a corner a while back, and bolted them together with some metal strips I found in the basement. That, plus a couple old Matrox video cards from the Macs, and Presto!

So what are your thoughts on the Nut Brown. Better than the Samuel Smith?

Back