Hi All for Massachusetts!

LSC Princess

Registered
Hello,

I just joined the forum as well as the the club.;) I have been a long standing member of The New England LSC Car Club and been to the ford nat's for the last 3 years in my Mark VII's. I'm sure many of you know me or have known of me.

We love to meet once a month at a breakfast in Webster, MA, It would be great to see any of you and meet more of the members soon.

Dawnne
a.k.a. LSCPrincess:big-grin:

i'm from agawam mass but i live in florida now. i didnt know there was a lincoln club up there. welcome to LOD!

BTW there are a pile of us from Mass, RI, CT... but we're all apparently too lazy to ever get together... :D

:D -J

thats how it is here in florida too, plus we have many members from georgia too, i dont know why no one ever wants to get together.

yea I remember way back in the day we had a big New England meet, what 6 or 7 years ago at a steak house......then another down near new york....need to get more of those goin

Well, when its warm out I'll be happy to plan out something, but PEOPLE HAVE TO GO TO IT :D

:D -J

*Sigh* More and more Mass holes... :p I wish there were more meets (you know, like any??) when I had my '94. Eric was the ONLY member I met while I actually had it, and only because I happened to be housesitting in his town that week back in the day. Welcome (relative) newbs, and GO SOX!! :D

Back