Post Carlisle

BTW, I'm less pissed about losing my job again then I am about the fact that I could be Power Tour[ing] right now with JP and Tammie... :(

I even said to JP, watch, I'm gonna do "the right thing" and go back to work, and get canned... again... :D

:D -J

The right thing is the best thing to do in any circumstance...

including missing out on the Power Tour. You would definitely have a blast on the Tour but I fear you would have to rearrange your sleep schedule (or figure out how to hitch a ride on the Power Tour party bus). ;)

Well, there is always next year... :)

BTW, for any who are, there were 144 beers on the way out, and counting the one currently in my hand, only 25 made the return trip... go us :D

I'm not sure how much we brought to Carlisle, but I remember a couple 12 packs and 4 or more six packs of various flavors.

You could easily count on one hand the number remaining when we got home. ;)

Well, there is always next year... :)

BTW, for any who are, there were 144 beers on the way out, and counting the one currently in my hand, only 25 made the return trip... go us :D

Or even Vegas! Vermont beer in Sin City? An interesting combination, methinks!! :D

Joe,

Sorry to hear about your Job. My wife is in the same boat. Next week is her last week. I think the end of the month is supposed to be the end but she is going to spend the last week in the MH in Loudon so we cancelebrate. Must drink and laugh so we dont cry. So its a week of drinking in the Motorhome in Loudon NH!!

Joe, any interest in going to the race on the 28th? I may have 1 or 2 extra Tix? PM me if you are interested.

Keith

Keith, I don't know if I've seen you around here before (I don't peruse the forum like I used to), but I think your handle is wicked pissah. And not to pick on a typo, but for a second I thought "cancelebrate" was a clever play on words. :D Have fun at NHIS!

My wife is in the same boat. Next week is her last week. I think the end of the month is supposed to be the end but she is going to spend the last week in the MH in Loudon so we cancelebrate. Must drink and laugh so we dont cry. So its a week of drinking in the Motorhome in Loudon NH!!

That stinks. I sure wish her the best in finding a new job ;)

Thanks all! She has 1 more week with the company, and now has an internal interview later this week. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed. After all she needs to keep me in the lifestyle to which I am accustomed to living. J/K

Zack--I cant take credit for the type "O", it was just that. I get foggy this late at night. LOL We will have fun thats for sure. With over 100K people up there, there has to be at least one club member that goes. LOL. I dont know if i mentioned I may have 2 extra tix as well. Oh and deffinately the legendary Jello shots!

Keith

There USED to be a bunch of club members around the south shore and such. But by the time I got into the social scene in the site (the original, anyways), there were no meets or anything. I only met Eric while I had my '94, and that really was by chance. It was close to 4 years exactly until I met any more. (Over 3.5 years without a Lincoln, at that!) :)

When my life settles down a bit here I may try to get something going again. Right now with all that's going on I dont have time, but I will in a month or so. Unfortunately it may be too late for summer-type meets but we will see. I intend to try to resurect something if possible.

Keith

When my life settles down a bit here I may try to get something going again. Right now with all that's going on I dont have time, but I will in a month or so. Unfortunately it may be too late for summer-type meets but we will see. I intend to try to resurect something if possible.

Keith
I highly suggest taking a fall cruise up Rte 100 in Vermont! You will not regret it! :)

Back