AWESOME MARK VIII VIDEO

RE: AWESOME MARK VIII VIDEO

YUP

Totally Awesome!

You see where he launches and the front wheels come off the ground and the exhaust hits the ground??

Why wasn't this Lincoln video posted here first? I feel slighted.

'98 Pristine Pearlescent LSC
'93 V-10 Twin Turbo Money Pit (The MonsterMark)
'93 Collecting Dust
Bryan

I'm seeing comments about boobs in the other thread. Is this a not-work-safe video (language isn't an issue, really)? Course, if there's that many boobs, I'm not particularly interested regardless.

Yea,
He did a great job on that movie,
Lots of action and in sinc with the music.
It looks very professionaly made, like a music video.

No there aren't that many "BOOBS" in it at all and they are fully clothed,
But it's quality not quan"tity" BOOBS.
:)

I don't knwo if I'd really classify that as a "video", even though it uses a media player. Even calling it an animation might be too much. I'd call it more of a "slide show" with music because there's no motion video in it - just a bunch of stills. I was waiting all the way through it to see an actual video of a run, but nope - only stills...

John
http://mark8.org/users/johnaec/Mark_VIII_s.jpg
'97 Mark VIII LSC
'96 T-Bird 4.6L

Call me weird, but I was expecting Mark VIII footage, not a bunch of photochop'd images.

So I take it that JD,John and Paul didn't enjoy it ?
If you can't say anything nice then ................

i didnt even give my opinion, i just stated what was there. if u want my opinion, it was a nice slideshow. kudo's to geno.

i didnt even give my opinion, i just stated what was there. if u want my opinion, it was a nice slideshow. kudo's to geno.

Much more positive sounding Paul,
I am sure Geno will appriciate it.
Thank you

pretty F'n Cool!!!! I want to jump in my Mark right now and do burnouts in the street and terrorize the neigborhood.....man talk about getting your nitrous flowing ,all it needed was naked chicks!LOL I am ready for Marks gone wild part 2,BTW can I get a couple LMS racing shirts,for my 2 thumbs up!

"pretty F'n Cool!!!! I want to jump in my Mark right now and do burnouts in the street and terrorize the neigborhood....."

I felt the same way,My neighbors love me .LOL

Go back to that website and review all of the comments about the video and about our car club. Geno is accusing us of badmouthing him behind his back. That's not cool.

Then go back over all of the comments that have been posted in this thread so far. I don't know why he thinks that we're dissin' his video. There are more favorable comments than critical ones.

If the worse thing said here was, "Call me weird, but I was expecting Mark VIII footage, not a bunch of photochop'd image", then Geno's much more touchy and insecure than I idolized him to be.

Certainly he doesn't think that negative comments are surprising. The video is loud and contains offensive language. There will be critics.

I'm disappointed.

Geno is Geno,
I just wanted to post it so you guys could enjoy it.
I did not not find it loud or offensive.

Back