The Lincoln must go!

BigBoyBoelts

Registered
Ok everyone, time to put the lincoln to bed, too many things happening at once and I can't leave it where it is now! Its a 94 Mark 8, its got the good DOHC block in it and the C heads. Motor has roughly 165k on it, but the starter is done, and the trans is out on it again. This would make a great parts car to build a kit car, or if you wanted to strip it(to loose some SERIOUS weight) a track car. Needs to be trailer out of New Canaan, CT. $500! I can get pics for you if you want them. I hate to get rid of it cause the body is still in great shape but I have no room or time to work on it. Any questions or if you want pic email me at mboelts @ hotmail.com

Pics:
SSPX0287.jpg

SSPX0285.jpg

SSPX0277.jpg

SSPX0268.jpg

i have always wanted to own a first gen that color for myself, i love the color evergreen frost, if i still lived in agawam, i'd be over to get it tomorrow!

i have always wanted to own a first gen that color for myself, i love the color evergreen frost, if i still lived in agawam, i'd be over to get it tomorrow!

And this coming from the Man who swore off mark viiis. See...they are in your blood.:wink: And in your case that is quite literally.:D

dude list it on craigslist seriously dont give it away. i will have another one some day, i didnt swear them off, but i am tossing ideas around before i buy another, the next one will not be anything like you are used to seeing, i want to go full custom aftermarket air ride, custom paint, just want to build something sweet for a toy.

Back