Air Bag Flashing?

21 Safing sensor not mounted to vehicle properly.

The safing sensor is located on the driver's side behind the kick panel (where your left foot is). Clearly you have a connection issue, rust or alike. However, this is not the code for the front crash sensors.

21 Safing sensor not mounted to vehicle properly.

The safing sensor is located on the driver's side behind the kick panel (where your left foot is). Clearly you have a connection issue, rust or alike. However, this is not the code for the front crash sensors.

Thanks for your help.

Hope they don't go off in your face when your driving. :eek:

I replaced the door hindges on the drivers side and didnt tighten up the bolts to the sensor enough. got back in there and did a good job and the light went out.

but let me tell you, I had a hell of a good time messing with my wife on the way home today when she asked what it was and I told her that I got advise here on the net and they told me that the bags could discharge at anytime due to that flashing. She almost jumped into the back seat cause she was so scared.! That's one way I can get her to shut the hell up when i am driving. I might just get a little dip switch and install it for future use

Back