parting 97 cordovan over grey base with 89k

jamies98lsc

Registered
just picked up, email with questions and i'll get prices and if that part is good. car runs and drives mint. selling entire motor and trans together so i wont part out the motor.

how about windshield wiper part that holds the motor? I don't need the motor and the clock spring, (lol. I know I always need this part.)

I could use one dash air vent if it's interior code DY, Prairie Tan. If you have both, I'll take both. The top panel on my dash has cosmetic problem so it you have one of those in the correct color, I'd take that too.

I have a '98 LSC but I imagine they are the same.

how about windshield wiper part that holds the motor? I don't need the motor and the clock spring, (lol. I know I always need this part.)

i have clock springs in the garage, if you want one that isnt broken since that seems to be the luck you get when buying them, $35 bucks, and the wiper mechanism with no motor $50, shipping would be extra.

i have clock springs in the garage, if you want one that isnt broken since that seems to be the luck you get when buying them, $35 bucks, and the wiper mechanism with no motor $50, shipping would be extra.
ok PM me the shipping costs and I assume paypal is good?

How about a passenger side headlight??

needs to be wet sanded and buffed but it has a small nick in the bottom, something ripped the front bumper and just barely tapped the light too, it doesnt look like its all the way through the headlight, but i havent studied it yet.

Just received the dash vents I ordered from Jamie. Great condition, great service, a trustworthy transaction.

thanks last mark glad to help, Serge do you still want to see the headlights? driverside cleaned up awesome, pass side ended up being a nick in the lense but didnt penetrate through the lense.

Back