Possible Chicago Meet?

Possible Chicago Meet?

• Total voters
And whats this a about a strip club? dont make me fly out there just for that lol:big-grin:

We sometimes go to strip clubs for events. I've only gone a couple times. Feel free to fly in, free airport pickup courtesy of someone, probably me, and according to Sax I'm the best airport picker-upper. For those interested in flying in, I'm not too far from O'Hare. I have been known to do pick-ups from Midway, but it's rather a long haul from here. If anyone does fly in and needs help with arrangements, just let me know.

Hmmm, we'll have to see what's going on at the dragstrips on Sunday. Montrose harbor is great with a big enough group, I will need help though getting all our supplies up there, and I'll have to ask Hubby if he still has those portable grills. That is also really nice for visitors to get to see the skyline and such. I've just become a big wuss about all the traffic. ;) It probably is too much work if it's not going to be a big group, but I have a feeling we'll get a good turnout.

Well Sharon,i would love to fly out but will not be done with school yet,but dont worry i will be at Carlise next year lol

We sometimes go to strip clubs for events. I've only gone a couple times. Feel free to fly in, free airport pickup courtesy of someone, probably me, and according to Sax I'm the best airport picker-upper. For those interested in flying in, I'm not too far from O'Hare. I have been known to do pick-ups from Midway, but it's rather a long haul from here. If anyone does fly in and needs help with arrangements, just let me know.

Hmmm, we'll have to see what's going on at the dragstrips on Sunday. Montrose harbor is great with a big enough group, I will need help though getting all our supplies up there, and I'll have to ask Hubby if he still has those portable grills. That is also really nice for visitors to get to see the skyline and such. I've just become a big wuss about all the traffic. ;) It probably is too much work if it's not going to be a big group, but I have a feeling we'll get a good turnout.

I don't mind driving out to the Grove. :) Whichever one works for me.

Im down! If its nice ill take the bike.

Anthrax, the band, kicks ass!

Well, if the date remains 8/28-30, we might be able to make it. We're leaving for France on the 2nd of Sept, so the weekend before is possible. If it's nice out, I won't bring the 8 ;).

Hmm, I'm gonna try to make it out to this. Work should slow down by then. Dont count me in for sure, but I will try.

Well, if the date remains 8/28-30, we might be able to make it. We're leaving for France on the 2nd of Sept, so the weekend before is possible. If it's nice out, I won't bring the 8 ;).

At least get someone to drive your Mark VIII out there for you Jeremi.:D

I'm planning on making it, The CE should have new tires by then.:)

Cool. I'll start a new thread soon so we can plan more details. Yes, this is the date it will stay now. This WILL happen, it's just a matter of the finer details to be worked out.

Chicago 2K9 - August 28-30.

Checked with Hubby this AM, we do have the portable grills, but he says he's not going to do the grilling.

ill be drivin down from milwaukee. you coming too joe?

Me, Joe... or some other Joe?

BTW for everyone who has a perfectly good MK8 and is going to take something else... suck it up and drive your MKs... :D

If I thought my POS MK would even come close to making it, I'd drive it out there... :D

and yes, Sharon is the bestest airport pickerupper... :D

:D -J

BTW for everyone who has a perfectly good MK8 and is going to take something else... suck it up and drive your MKs... :D

If I thought my POS MK would even come close to making it, I'd drive it out there... :D

I have a fleet of Lincolns to choose from. I may not choose to drive a Mark VIII. :p

Back