Sad news!

shospeed

Registered
I traded my Mark 8 last tuesday for a 06 BMW 330i.

its was mainly my wifes influence but what the hell!

Ill still be around.

E9X is a great BMW. Last year of the high performance N/A I6. I will make the E9X move eventually also.

Looks really nice, good luck with it!

And plenty of club members don't have Mark VIII's anymore. ;) This is still a nice place to hang out.

Not me,they can have my Mark when they pry the steering wheel from my cold dead hands.LOL
Nice Beemer

The BMW is nice but you could've bought a Lincoln! :p

At least you could've worked on it. No one I know who has a BMW does any DIY repairs or maintenance. Why is that? :rolleyes:

:

At least you could've worked on it. No one I know who has a BMW does any DIY repairs or maintenance. Why is that? :rolleyes:

Because if you get within 20 Ft of a BMW with anything that looks remotely like a wrench...bye bye warranty. ;):D

Plenty of ppl work on them... sadly Lincoln has nothing that can compete...

I sold my wife's '98 Mark just a few days ago. We miss it but it was no longer needed in our household. Kids are getting bigger and the fact it was a 2 door wasn't convenient. Sold it to an online friend from a forum. It has moved from Florida to Chicago.

DSC05515.jpg

Well, it's the right color... but it's got two too many doors... :D

and :::cough cough::: no manual... :D

:D -J

Lol, the rust formation will be accelerated!. You know what a 12 year old Northern car looks like, I'd say my Florida Mark is due for some rust.:D

I will most likely buy another Tahoe like I did last winter and then sell it for a profit in the Spring ;) That will keep the Mark out of the Chicagoland winter mess.

Back