new sig pic

sleeper

Former LOD President
I was getting sick of looking at my old sig pic. So i decided to switch. this is another shot of my car from this spring when it came back from the shop. I edited it to blur the background a little, and of course to shrink it. What do y'all think? I know it doesn't stand up to the olsen twins (are they legal yet?) but i thought it would be a good one.

http://www.mark8.org/users/sleeper/stock.jpg

RE: new sig pic

The exhaust coming out looks like you ran over some animal.

Sorry Dave. I don't like the exhaust with only one breathing. Maybe you could fake the other side. Then turn the car around and place it on top of the burnout you obviously laid in that poor guy's parking lot. Way cooler.

Edit: The 2nd Gen Mark is like a well proportioned lady. Nice headlamps in the front and a rear-end to die for. I vote for two pics in one. Front and Rear.

'98 Pristine Pearlescent LSC
'93 MonsterMark
'93 Parts Car
Bryan

Once i blurred the background and shrank it, it did make the picture look out of focus. The car isn't blurry at all, though, it's just the background.

I didn't lay those patches down, that was a friend of mine (cougar XR7's have posi stock). I have an open diff, so my marks don't look nearly as cool.

I like the other one actually. To me, the rubber, the teeny bit of smoke and your plates really makes a statement. :)

It's got to be slammed!!! Badass

'98 Pristine Pearlescent LSC
'93 MonsterMark
'93 Parts Car
Bryan

I do like the olsen twins. But the slammed looks is your best bet.

Edit--You gotta wait 186 days till they are touchable.

One more

One more

One more edit. Thanks to Dave Sinclair for the background. Looks good, doncha think?

RE: One more

big ugly lights be damned. that sigpic of yours, dave, is making me consider trading in my g1 for a black lsc g2 and slam that bitch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MENNNNNNNN Paul!! That black beotch looks saucy all slung low like that. gen 1 slammed, in black.. so-so... Gen 2, LSC.. slammed.. Bitchin!! Looks awesome. I need one of them.
BlackIceLSC-VP LODNCA
http://mark8.org/lodnca
94 Black/Black M8
95 Champagne/Saddle M8

Back