Sad news!

Well last Munday was the last day of the grace period on the BMW and it started to fail!
sensors and stuff started to go off!

I took it back and drove my Mark back home :)
The verry next day the car's oil pressure sensor failed on the way to work leaking ALL the oil out of the car in the parking lot!
Did I meantioned that the CHECK ENGINE light came on too?
Good thing I work next to a Firestone and they fixed it for $120 bucks ( I know I could had done the job myself but I couldnt take the car home in those conditios and towing it to my house would had resolten in about $100).
So ones that was fixed I check out the reason for the Check engine light was and it turned out to be the Altenator!
bought a new one for $175.

OMFG!!!
I guess the car was pissed off at me !!! :p

On the BMW?

The low tire pressure!
It had no spare cause it runs on Run-Flats.
Also the one to start the engine + the front speaker on top of the dash busted and the quality of the sound was crap at best.

The low tire pressure sensor is a pretty common problem... but not really a big deal. What happened with the engine start button?

Sorry to hear you had issues.

Well last Munday was the last day of the grace period on the BMW and it started to fail!
sensors and stuff started to go off!

I took it back and drove my Mark back home :)
! :p

See, you got bad karma or is that car-ma, anyway you are back in your Mark :D

The low tire pressure sensor is a pretty common problem... but not really a big deal. What happened with the engine start button?

Sorry to hear you had issues.

On the Engine start botton, when I went to turn it on on Sun morning it didnt want to start and I had to try it a couple of times till it worked.
Plus after getting the car I started searching for PERFORMANCE parts :)
and found out that there wasnt much to buy for the 330i wich has 255hp, and that I shoud had gotten the 335i with comes with a V6 twin turbo with 315hp stock (wich they didnt have on the lot)and plenty of Per-parts to buy.
So when it started to have issues i thought about giving it back sence I was still on the grace period and I dont think I should pay 20k for a car that has issues.
So I just took it back :)

So does my Mark hate me now? :(

Last edited:
Yea the 335i is far superior in terms of performance.

They put down about 270-280hp to the wheels stock vs 220 or so in the 330i you had. They are rated at 300hp/300tq from the factory. The downside is price... 330i can be had for 20k 335 is closer to 30k.

The 2007 Models of the 335i had a few issues, such as a faulty fuel pump that would fail before 10k miles, and a steering column lock mechanism that would fail.
Most importantly the early 2007 models didn't come with an engine oil cooler that made the engine oil temperatures WAY too high and caused the car to shut down if driven aggressively in hot weather. This was corrected later on and dealers will retrofit sport packaged cars with the factory cooler.

I was very close to picking up a 335i, they are fabulous cars :D

Yea the 335i is far superior in terms of performance.

They put down about 270-280hp to the wheels stock vs 220 or so in the 330i you had. They are rated at 300hp/300tq from the factory. The downside is price... 330i can be had for 20k 335 is closer to 30k.

The 2007 Models of the 335i had a few issues, such as a faulty fuel pump that would fail before 10k miles, and a steering column lock mechanism that would fail.
Most importantly the early 2007 models didn't come with an engine oil cooler that made the engine oil temperatures WAY too high and caused the car to shut down if driven aggressively in hot weather. This was corrected later on and dealers will retrofit sport packaged cars with the factory cooler.

I was very close to picking up a 335i, they are fabulous cars :D

Thanks I'll keep that in mind wen I find that 335i

Your Mark put some car voodoo curse on the Beemer, so you'd have to come back :D

I woudnt dought it!

Not me,they can have my Mark when they pry the steering wheel from my cold dead hands.LOL
Nice Beemer

That's what I said.
then it got old, had too many miles on it, and the paint fell off.

Sold them both in 1 month.

That's a great car, like Max said...but I'd be upset too, if it failed so soon, regardless.

imtbear69...YOU have much MarkVIII enthusiasm. I was like that once too.

Last edited:
That's what I said.
then it got old, had too many miles on it, and the paint fell off.

Sold them both in 1 month.

That's a great car, like Max said...but I'd be upset too, if it failed so soon, regardless.

imtbear69...YOU have much MarkVIII enthusiasm. I was like that once too.

Well mine still has low miles on it( only 118,000) the paint is still almost like new and I dont think my family and friends would let me give it up (they all want it lol)

Back