Smokers Beware

Roadboss

On Work Release
I just returned from the corner watering hole and a friend of mine returned from the middle east with a carton of cigarettes with these warnings, each pack also had dire different warnings marked on them.

Attachments

• Camel2[00].jpg
    Camel2[00].jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Camel 11613[00].jpg
    Camel 11613[00].jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
Didn't/don't they do that in Canada? Yeah, I really just look astounded when a doc or nurse tells me that cigs are bad for me - wow, I didn't know, I'll just throw these out right now.

Waste of tax payers money if they do that here. Everyone already knows smoking is harmful, putting crap on a box someone is already buying doesnt change anything.

I don't smoke. No ad campaign of any sort had impact on my choice to not smoke.

Waste of tax payers money if they do that here. Everyone already knows smoking is harmful, putting crap on a box someone is already buying doesnt change anything.

I don't smoke. No ad campaign of any sort had impact on my choice to not smoke.

Tax payers would not pay for it the smokers will.

Tax payers would not pay for it the smokers will.

I don't understand then. The tobacco companies "settlement" a few years back and the big push for increased federal and state taxes was supposed to have paid for better health care. But I guess not.

MJ may be cheaper.....

Until they tax it, i heard Schwarzenegger was looking to do that in CA
1_4_110.gif

I don't understand then. The tobacco companies "settlement" a few years back and the big push for increased federal and state taxes was supposed to have paid for better health care. But I guess not.

I don't know what the settlement said or was going to do, but from what I read is that tobacco is now under the regulation of the FDA and they are going to regulate the new packaging with the graphic images and warnings. The tax payers won't be paying for the new packaging the smokers will via the tobacco companies.

Driller-The lawyers got all the money (i.e. John Edwards), and the dribblins left congress spent on Pork.

Ex 3 pack a day smoker! Clean for 17 years, weighs 200 lbs more but can breath better on short bursts!!!

attachment.php

that can be considered "marketing to minors" because some kiddies might think Cigarettes are a good source of birth control.

Back