FS: 97-98 Mark VIII BODY KIT

Mad1stGen

Registered
Complete 6 piece body kit for any 97-98 Mark VIII. Asking price $200.

The pieces were installed and painted previously. Paint code TV (Midnight Gray).
The pieces are in decent shape, might require a some prep work prior to install.

08_09%20098%20(Large).jpg

08_09%20096%20(Large).jpg

Here's how the body kit looks like installed (I hope the owner doesn't mind ;))

31053100004_large.jpg

31053100003_large.jpg

How much shipped to 08015? That would look awesome on mine.:cool:

Well, if it were to be boxed, the bumper pieces would need a 80x36x15 box, and the door pieces would need a 90x18x12.
They weight next to nothing though, maybe 15 lbs. If you want to arrange a greyhound shipping, I can do that. But shipping via usual carriers will cost too much IMO $$$.

Where in Michigan are you located?

Are you coming to the Chicago meet this weekend?

I am in 48336.

I am not sure about the weekend, but maybe we can arrange something with other members who are going to the meet.

It wouldn't fit in my "weekend" car anyway ;)

I wonder if it will work on my already lowered Mark. I have several speed bumps in the work parking garage that I already can scrape if I don't angle and go super slow.

I wonder if it will work on my already lowered Mark. I have several speed bumps in the work parking garage that I already can scrape if I don't angle and go super slow.

Honestly it doesn't lower the car all that much, maybe 1-2" lower than the pinch welds on the sides.

I wish i could find a set for my 96,that would be so cool,but i bet those wont work on my year will they?

I wish i could find a set for my 96,that would be so cool,but i bet those wont work on my year will they?

The side pieces will work on either gen 1 or gen 2, but the front and back bumper pieces would have to be trimmed to fit a gen 1. I guess it's possible, just a matter of how much work you want to put into it.

Okay, that looks really good. So other than random accident looking here where else might one find that kit? Or who is the manufacturer? I have been thinking of putting one together with some tbird sc pieces and a pontiac, but that looks clean.

Jerremi,

I will buy the Complete Kit ! ! ! Just let me know the complete cost !

Payment will be your choice , Cashier's Check , Money Order , or PayPal !

Thank You,
Sonny
cdaout1@cox.net

There are two people ahead of you as of this morning, so the deal is somewhat pending. I'll update the post if it doesn't work out for some reason.

wow

wow

I knew that wouldnt last long, that is killer price and the kit looks sweet once installed. Too bad its a 2nd genner. I like it.

The kit came installed on one of the m8s I bought recently. It was made by GFX, and of course no longer made, or sold anywhere in the US. Sorry ...

Back