started the move to the new shop!

jamies98lsc

Registered
well i spent all weekend bustin my hump trying to get as much of my stuff out of my old shop and into the new one. then today me and my mom did some painting, i took her out for lunch for helping, my parents always have me doing something at their house, i figured it was her turn to help me! plus she likes to paint, i hate it. she painted the bathroom for me and i started on the outside of the office, i got about 75% of it done myself then she came out to help. we're gonna seal the floor this week after the old tennant gets the rest of his stuff out, and we are gonna blast the walls white with a wagner power sprayer. the office i did two tone medium gray and electra blue with a red stripe. i didnt do the door, but now i have decided i am going to. i'm getting there i started friday night after work and finished today about 5 pm, i only slept 4 hours friday into saturday, and last night i went to bed at 1:30 am and was back painting the office at 7:45am i am smoked! check out the progress so far. pics arent great i took them all with my phone!

newshop1.jpg

newshop3.jpg

newshop2.jpg

newshop5.jpg

shop11.jpg

shop14.jpg

shop15.jpg

Looks like great progress! It'll be nice to start the new venture with everything set up just the way you want it ;)

Looked at this again after BlackIceLSC's post. Shop looks great!

That does not seem to be a friendly gesture in the first pic though. LOL

lol thats my buddy jake, he was flipping me off. its alot more full now, but with our stuff! i have tons of pics since i got everything in there but just havent had time to be online for more than a few minutes. i am trying my new laptop with this reply. i'm in my kitchen but the laptop will be in the shop this weekend. i have a gorgeous toreador red 98 lsc in the shop for a neon ballast repair and blend door. the car makes the new shop look really good the thing is mint. i'll get some updated pics with my real camera this weekend and post them. its so awesome having so much room to do whatever. no more squeezing around crap to work!

Back