New ride

Destroyer

Registered
Bought this nice, rust free '67 Cutlass 'vert a couple of weeks ago. Always a Florida car from Sarasota. Needs a little interior work (not much) otherwise real sweet. I have a long history with Oldsmobiles so this car was a great find for me. Already put on a set of staggered 18's on the car and will me doing many mods in the years ahead. I let go of my previous '67 over 10 years ago and regretted it ever since. Now I have the ragtop version and it'll be with me for a long, long time. Here's some pics of the 'vert and pic of the '67 I let go of 10 years ago. What do you think?:

PB210201.jpg

PB210203.jpg

CarLinterior.jpg

CarLside-R.jpg

67passengerside.jpg

Great cars... I was considering an older classic car like that also at one point. But sadly I don't have garage space for 2 cars and I already have a "toy car"
:(

Great looking cars, I had a "66" 442 HT new, then got a used "66" 442 red convertible for the "Boss" to drive. That red car got a lot of looks.

Great cars... I was considering an older classic car like that also at one point. But sadly I don't have garage space for 2 cars and I already have a "toy car"
:(
One great thing about a classic is that you can get cheap insurance. I only pay $155 a year for insurance and that is with full coverage and high liabilities. :D

Back