Pass Time TV Show Atl Dragway - Fri, 5-1-09

It has been a long time since I have been on here and posted.But this as good a reason than anyother.

I put on my recording of passtime when I got home and low-and-behold I see a car I reconized from here.I was very surprised and extemely happy to see Mike's Sweet Mark on the show.

That whole episode was full of bad ass cars.Another one of my faverites was the Marauder.

It was too bad for Tim Lynch though.At least he was OK with no harm done to him.Hope he got the car fixed and got his shot at that 6.39 pass they were hoping for.

Just watched the recording this morning.
The car looked great Mike. That shop puts out some bad-ass cars.

Thanks, Guys. :) The Marauder belongs to a friend of mine, Steve. That thing is nuts. He just had Aric redo the rear end, and had a spool put on it. Does not turn to well in tight spaces anymore.

lol That episode has the guy that built The Mark - Aric, owner of Injected Engineering driving one of his customer's cars - the black GT 500, and Ryan, employee at Injected, driving another customer car - the Marauder. Then, all the Pro Line guys were there too. It was like a family reunion of all the great guys that had a hand in building The Mark. :)

Wow, I'll have to catch this one! I already know a guy down in Phoenix named Tony who has been on the show. He got to be in the combo round with his '03 Cobra. AFAIK he runs a p/p stock blower, some cooling upgrades, (it IS Phoenix, after all!) and 315-width drag radials. Word-for-word, it was said to him, "It doesn't LOOK like a 500-hp car." (If anyone happens to catch the "Arizona's Fastest Street Cars" episode, keep an eye out for that combo round.) :)

I can't wait to see your moment of fame, Mark! Now we have to get JP on the show!! :D

That was funny, though: Warren in the middle there guessed your 11.75! I didn't notice that when I saw it on TV. :)

Thanks for the link!!! :D

MIKE! You gotta learn to do a massive smoky burnout like my cars! LOL :D

And for Pete's sake man, quit sandbagging! LOL :D

That was funny, though: Warren in the middle there guessed your 11.75! I didn't notice that when I saw it on TV. :)

Maybe Warren is on the forums??? LOL :D

Hahaha, the show was fixed!! (...Until Mike "broke" it. ;) )

lol JP, That burnout was all the traction control would allow. :eek: I really just wanted to clean off the marbles anyway since I was on street tires, and the track was junk. I did not even use the water box to help clean them. That is why I did not realize the tc was on until I was on my way down the track. Wasn't trying to do a burnout.

And, your right about the sandbag - I have yet to launch that car the way it should be launched. Every time I try - no traction. :cool:

Last edited:
Nice, Mike. You were on again today. (Unfortunately, I didn't tune it in until the Shelby was running as I was watching MLB highlights.)

Well I finally caught The Mark on a Pass Time re-run. :D

Very cool to see a fellow Mark VIII enthusiast on the tube. :cool:

Congrats again! :D

Back