3 Light Poles VS 700 HP Charger

Stone17

Registered
All I can say is WTF.
My friend did work at Frank Racing and he built this 700 HP Charger for a customer in Missouri last month.The own of the car was getting the oil changed (I think) and the owner of the shop took the car out and went thru 2 light poles and stopped at the 3rd pole. He said he was going 110 mph thru the poles.

Attachments

• IMAG0050[1].jpg
    IMAG0050[1].jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0049[1].jpg
    IMAG0049[1].jpg
    54 KB · Views: 0
What an idiot!!! Only 110!?!? :D The mark VIII and the vette in the background stuck out, too. If i could afford a corvette like that, you guys wouldn't be hearing as much from me. lol

I pity the fool...

...on a somewhat morbidly "good" note, at least it was one of the newer cars and not an irreplaceable classic. A few months and about $100k will have everyone happy again :)

The shop owner should be insured. It won't cost him anything but higher insurance rates, unless his insurance drops him. He'll just say it was a "test drive" which is perfectly legit under the contract you sign when you drop the car off.

And who knows, maybe he was driving "normally" and it just got away from him. Some people can't drive well enough to handle a 700 hp car at "normal" speeds. But I doubt it.

And I kind of doubt the "110 mph" claim based on the damage.

I want it!!! Is it driveable?

its out here in Cali,and its very drivable,if you like Fri i will have sometime in the morning i will go see if he still has it i think its a 61-22 but looks good,not sure if he still has it but i will check it out for you if your serious

Last edited:
Is it also perfectly "legit" for the owner to "brag" about his breakage of the law while driving a customers car? Owner is just a flipping idiot.

It happened here too...the owner of a local Dodge dealership ordered a custom Viper for their customer. When it arrived, the manager took it out for a spin...while the OWNER's son watched in horror.

needless to say, the dealership owns a nice wrecked Viper now.

viperpics1.jpg

Back