Possible new T-shirts

Be2lose

In title only.
OK, this is a very rough sketch. I did this very late and very quick last night. I'm thinking about two colors white or black outline and maybe have the tailight red. What does everyone think should I refine it or should we keep the shirts the same?

Last edited:
You forgot the banner "They Don't Write Songs About Volvos"... LOL :D

Actually I think the concept is too detailed. Keep it simple. Just cut it off at the bottom of the trunk lid or just below the tail light. That leaves the smooth shape of the car and the iconic Lincoln Hump. You could have "Lincolns of Distinction" where the rear badging usually is. The red may work or may not.

You forgot the banner "They Don't Write Songs About Volvos"... LOL :D

Sorry it was 1:00 am and I was just playing aroud with it. I'll add it to the final draft!! LOL

And yes i'm not sure about the red, it would have to be the right shade. Not to bright and not to pink.

Last edited:
Loose the mud flaps and also make it more abstract with less detail. A sketch should either be a highly detailed pencil sketch or abstract with just a few simple lines but enough to know what it is.

I think it would be easier to take a picture of a nice, clean mark viii (exhaust and all) and put a banner under it.

I'm going to do something with Driller's thought.

I've found this if someone wants to do it in Photoshop.

Last edited:
playing around with image editing, can add the text later, are you looking for this view?
mark-viii-pc.jpg

Back