New addition to the Car family

imtbear69

Registered
Well as some of you might know,i had been going through a big law suite and won,so I had been looking for something new to add to the stable,well I looked around for a while and was looking for a Lincoln Mark LT but found this insted and feel in love.

Attachments

• 99tahoe2dr2wd002.jpg
    99tahoe2dr2wd002.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
It looks nice and clean. Nice find. I like the 2-door "GT" models. If I'd say it needs anything, it would be a roll pan in the back, with a hidden hitch behind the license plate or something, if that will fly with your local DOT. Maybe something similar in the front, if possible. To me, those old truck bumpers look tacky.

It looks nice and clean. Nice find. I like the 2-door "GT" models. If I'd say it needs anything, it would be a roll pan in the back, with a hidden hitch behind the license plate or something, if that will fly with your local DOT. Maybe something similar in the front, if possible. To me, those old truck bumpers look tacky.

Thanks and I already planed on it LOL Prob gunna put a smoothie front bumper and roll pan on the back within a couple of weeks

i love it, but then again i am partial to those gm's anyway. that was the best looking chevy front end ever in my opinion, 95-98 thats why i owned a few of them in a pick up version!! you should bag it and body drop it like this!!

DSC01397.jpg

Nice! I'd go for the Escalade grille & a respectable hood scoop. As a side note. Those vehicles have ceased to go down in value. They are on the upswing now & you have made a damn fine purchase.

Nice! I'd go for the Escalade grille & a respectable hood scoop. As a side note. Those vehicles have ceased to go down in value. They are on the upswing now & you have made a damn fine purchase.
You mean the 1st-gen Escalade clip? IMO, the 2nd-gen is still butt-ugly.

i love it, but then again i am partial to those gm's anyway. that was the best looking chevy front end ever in my opinion, 95-98 thats why i owned a few of them in a pick up version!! you should bag it and body drop it like this!!

DSC01397.jpg

Thanks Jamie,your is sweet as well,as for bagging it we will see,as you can see it sits pretty low now
abd i just spent 10 tho buying it so that may have to wait a while

Nice Tahoe. I have always liked them (as long as they aren't lifted.)
yup me too,and there hard to come by these days out here and thank you

Nope no cadilac parts on my truck,while the Escalade is nice looking,I want mint to stay a Tahoe lol

Back