Ponyfreak- Joe Barrett

CincyFester

Registered
I'm trying to find a guy who used to post on this forum. I'm looking for Joe Barrett aka Ponyfreak. If anybody has contact information please let me know. He's a friend that I lost contact with.

Thanks,

Mark Hephner

I haven't heard from him in ages. But we do not allow posting of private information, and I would discourage it being sent in PM's either. ROC requires all parties' consent.

If someone knows how to contact him, my suggestion is to have them PM you to get YOUR contact information to pass on to Joe. And say hi from me and the Kid.

Same here I have not heard from him in a long time. He just moved on and never gave out new contact info, I think I tired to contact him a while back, his e-mail, cell number were no long in use and he has not showed up on my IM list in a very long time.

Same here I have not heard from him in a long time. He just moved on and never gave out new contact info, I think I tired to contact him a while back, his e-mail, cell number were no long in use and he has not showed up on my IM list in a very long time.

That's the boat I'm in. Just curious if anyone knew how to get ahold of him.

I haven't heard from him in ages. But we do not allow posting of private information, and I would discourage it being sent in PM's either. ROC requires all parties' consent.

If someone knows how to contact him, my suggestion is to have them PM you to get YOUR contact information to pass on to Joe. And say hi from me and the Kid.

I understand the forum rules and will respect them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Wayne, if it's public and he posted it, no prob. I don't think that e-mail address is any good anymore though.

TypeViper2.gif

Google didn't help :(

he's got some ponzi-scheme charges against him too...sort of...something about
...bah...aint no fun when he aint here to call our bluff.

Back