My Lincoln vs my Brothers Mustang (Video)

Close... please, there was a whole nine thousands of a second between you guys... :D

That's gonna be good for at least half a fender... :D

:D -J

I severly dislike both of you... in a good way.

Well, it's not always how fast you get there, but how good you look when you show up.

Unfortunately, he's got both the speed and the looks.

I, too, severely dislike both of you. But in a good way. :)

i just saw the mustang in the video, is your brother name derek and did he buy the kenne bell from Daniel in miami. if so that blower almost ended up on my mark VIII.

Yes my brothers name is Derek and he bough the kenne bell from florida.
This blower would be nice on Mark VIII but I think my stock suspension and trans would not like the Torque those blowers are making.
My brothers car is full 03 cobra swap and it weights as much as my Mark VIII and it still traps 133-137 MPH in 1/4 mile on pump gas.My brother also has race tune for it and nitrous tune but he wants to get used to the power he is making on pump gas before he will race the car with Nitrous.

ya i have a complete 03 cobra swap in my car as well, i had that blower sitting around and was going to put it on my car but decided to sell it to your brother plus stock blower. i had a spare 03 cobra engine sitting around with kennebell and decided it would sell better with a stock blower and i did not want to put that beast on my Lincoln because i still want to either twin turbo it or blow through the eaton.

Back