Going to US41 Tomorrow

Burbank 98 LSC

Registered
Me and my brother with few Mustang friends are going to US41 dragway tomorrow(10-11-09).This will be the last trip to the track for this season for me.
The weather should be nice for the engine (mid 40's) but not too good for the tires but we will see if I can beat my previous time in 80 degrees weather and high humidity.So hopefully the cold weather will cooperate and everything goes well.
I think there will be good competition for me as My brother is taking his mustang (590rwhp on pump gas) and little more on race gas, and this is with out Nitrous.There will be also my friend with 76mm turbo 05 Mustang GT.
Here is short Video of my brothers car.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Red-Devil-22-KB-scream_699221.htm

Just got back from the track and I am so happy.
My best time was 10.64@ 128 MPH and I backed this time with 10.67@128 MPH.
I will post time slips and few Videos tomorrow as its already 12:26 AM and I am freaking tired.
I have also some In car Videos I will post tomorrow too.

Congratulations, Mike. Awesome times. :) Couple questions for you - What was your 60'? What rpm do you launch at, and is it by foot brake, trans brake, 2 step, etc.? Were you on drag radials? Thanks.

Congratulations, Mike. Awesome times. :) Couple questions for you - What was your 60'? What rpm do you launch at, and is it by foot brake, trans brake, 2 step, etc.? Were you on drag radials? Thanks.

I only did 1 pass on drag radials launching from idle and the 60' was 1.58 and the car run 10.8 .
On slicks I launch by foot brake bringing the rpms to 3k-3.5k and then I launch.
The 60' on Slicks was 1.51 and 1.53 (yes it feels Good)
This car still has stock trans with 94k miles on it and J mod.(Thanks Ford for building very good Trans ) .

Back