98 CE with 1800 Miles!

its an lsc the gears are 3:27, but that doesnt matter lol not much difference. gorgeous car but 18 grand? maybe a collector would pay it, i would pay half.

a challenger is way more of a collector car than a 1998 lincoln mark VIII. you cant compare a classic mopar to a 11 year old lincoln.

Why not? Both are rare... just on different levels... I think that lincoln will sell at 18k. Plenty of ppl willing to pay that much just a matter of time.

yeah but seriously what makes that mark VIII different than another 98, some wood, some two tone leather, and a fancy tag in the door jamb. dont get me wrong the C.E's are nice, but when it boils down to it, its not really any more of a collector car than any other 98 mark. i'm sure someone would pay 18 g's for it, and maybe it is a fair price, but i would never pay it, because i dont see them as a collectable car.

Whatever dude... What makes a 440 Challenger worth 100k more than a 383 or whatever... you can get that engine for 5k and call it a day. This doesn't make logical sense.

A 98 CE is the best mark Made... period, and this one only has 1800 miles. So to some it will be worth the money. If they were asking 50k for it.. now that would be crazy.

I didn't get to see the ad, since it has apparently expired...but Eric, maybe he'll trade for your torque monster. You may get better luck selling the low-mileage CE instead... ;)

Back