CE for sale $36.5k

This car is a rare opportunity for the right buyer to purchase this vehicle who may have missed his or her chance to purchase one back in 1998.

Now, as much as I love Lincolns, I have to wonder why one would want to buy a 1998 car in 2009 for the same price he would've paid in 1998. I don't think you could get a 'new car' loan for an 11 year old car, so it would need to be either a personal loan, lottery winnings or an eccentric millionaire that could consumate such a deal. :rolleyes:

Now, as much as I love Lincolns, I have to wonder why one would want to buy a 1998 car in 2009 for the same price he would've paid in 1998. I don't think you could get a 'new car' loan for an 11 year old car, so it would need to be either a personal loan, lottery winnings or an eccentric millionaire that could consumate such a deal. :rolleyes:

Capitol One is very flexible with their loan policies. THe only requirement is that the minimum amount be $7500. Since I paid $6000 for my 96 (in 2004), the dealer gave me $1500 cash back. Probably illegal, but I put the money back into the car with a front end rebuild with struts, various fluid replacements, and regular maintenance. (Thought about "selling" the car to a speed shop, have them install a turbo setup, and then "sell" it back to me for original price plus costs and have it all financed through Capitol One, but that is pretty far over the line.) Anyway, I figure Capitol One will finance it.

I would offer him 9k and go as high as 10k. 36.5k could buy a nice certified used car 2 to 3 years old with factory warranty.

Back