Ponyfreak- Joe Barrett

I have checked the Viper forum that he hung out and it turned into a huge mess. Those guys are a piece of work is all I can say.

He has just dropped off the face of the earth and I'm not sure how to find him.

The body builder certainly isn't the Joe we all knew!

Yup, when I tried to get in touch with him a while back via cell phone, e-mail and IM, nothing, he just vanished with no forwarding info. Per his profile his on this forum: Last Activity: 03-13-2008 08:21 AM :confused:

I have checked the Viper forum that he hung out and it turned into a huge mess. Those guys are a piece of work is all I can say.

He has just dropped off the face of the earth and I'm not sure how to find him.

The body builder certainly isn't the Joe we all knew!

What did the viper guys say??

What did the viper guys say??

They got very nasty with me. Joe got in to it with a couple of guys on one particular forum about turbo designs and there were a lot of posts going back and forth the weren't real nice. The forum is very "unregulated" so it tends to get nasty real quick. There were some pretty derogatory things said and they didn't appreciate the way I approached the subject of finding Joe. Very frustrating group of people. I didn't get a couple of PM's that made me think that not all Viper owners are jerks. Essentially everyone has lost contact with Joe and it all happens around March April of 2008. Last I saw him was around that same time he stopped by my house and gave me a ride it the rocketship (viper). The absolute fastest car I have ever been in! That car is sick and I mean sick!

Now you know what most Corvette owners know, that most Viper owners are much bigger a-holes then Corvette owners. :D
I also got a ride in his Viper about 3 years ago, I think we went from 0 to 100 in about 7 sec. :eek:

Now you know what most Corvette owners know, that most Viper owners are much bigger a-holes then Corvette owners. :D
I also got a ride in his Viper about 3 years ago, I think we went from 0 to 100 in about 7 sec. :eek:

As fast as a Bugatti for a tenth the cost...American ingenuity at its finest.

Sickest car I ever ridden in!

here is a shot it took of our rides together

vette-vipper.jpg

Plus one Roadboss...

Plus one Roadboss...

Cincy, tell him to come here and check in with us if you get ahold of him. I miss the posts on all the special projects.
Hes the reason i started modding the hell out of my Mark when i first started. One thing at a time, reading all the mods to the silver Gen 1 with the ground effects back in the day.

Yes, you are right.

Yes, you are right.

I think his gen 1 was actually Pearl White ;)

I remember now, I stand corrected.:D I had that pic saved on my big computer. This sissy laptop would burn up if i hooked it to the hardrive to go look. lol
Thank you.

I spent more than a couple hours trying to find him, but no luck. Last known was out in Texas.

Back